[ROM] Cyanogenmod 6.1.1 v3 - FINAL! [FULL HW!!]

Guest gnufabio

Guest RipTheTide

I just flashed my A1 with this rom using malez recovery after wiping all, then im stucked with the blue android logo with circle arrow and cyanogen(mod) word, then after a while the circling animation stops and then it flickers then in the blue android logo again. something wrong? what should i do?

Guest RipTheTide

Wait about 2 minutes at first boot, and if doesn't work format ur SD and reflash

Ive re-wiped then reboot then it went okay till the interface which was all black, cant press menu or back or anything. its just black.

how about the nandroid backup in the SD if i format it? Thanks.

Regards,

Vin

Guest RipTheTide

i just did format my sd card, wipe all, put this rom to the sd, wipe again, then flashed it. I have black-only interface. i dont know whats causing the problem. I upgraded from 4.008.08 EMEA VFIT, android version 2.2.2 kernel version 2.6.29

dont know what to do to make it work. i believe this is more stable than the LiquidNext GB?

LiquidNext 1.9.2 is stable and real full hardware working. Only small problems with long call.

i just did format my sd card, wipe all, put this rom to the sd, wipe again, then flashed it. I have black-only interface. i dont know whats causing the problem. I upgraded from 4.008.08 EMEA VFIT, android version 2.2.2 kernel version 2.6.29

dont know what to do to make it work. i believe this is more stable than the LiquidNext GB?

Guest LUVLiquid

have you flashed LiquidNext 1.9.2 before?

black interface mean you can bypass the google account settings, then it all go black with only the Notification bar on top of the screen?

if you do, try to wipe every single select in recovery once, don't only use the Wipe ALL options, then reflash the ROM

If that's not working, try to pull the battery and wait for 2-3 mins then reboot,

or take out the SD Card to boot it once to see if that's work or not

How many time can you use your mobile ?

I just bought a new 1500mAH battery (original battery is 1300 maH) and I'm out of battery before 24h without use my mobile, just in standby mode.

I think that this is due to this battery which is bad... :(

Maybe someone knows where I can buy an official Acer battery ?

In an old topic about liquid's replace battery the MUGEN one result the best.

How many time can you use your mobile ?

I just bought a new 1500mAH battery (original battery is 1300 maH) and I'm out of battery before 24h without use my mobile, just in standby mode.

I think that this is due to this battery which is bad... :(

Maybe someone knows where I can buy an official Acer battery ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest torrorosso

Hi to all)) Tell me please, is it possible to use undervolt kernel values from LN 1.9.2??

By the way, i have a little problem, in automatic mode the screen backlight isn`t changing, but the lihgt sensor is working (i check in a sensor-testing programm)..

Is it possible to fix??

Edited by torrorosso

• 1 month later...
Guest remo1234

Hi,

after about five months of work without problem on 6.1.1, since one week WIFI doesn't work any more.

When I switch on WIFI it says connecting but nothing happen, and if I try to search wifi network no one is found.

I don't remember what could be the cause, I only remember that i tried to change some cm and ls settings to improve performance.

Do you know if there is a way to debug wifi activity? to restore default (without flashing!!) ? or to troubleshoot android activity?

Thanks

Stefano

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest zorginho

i had it for long tome first of the ln 1.9.2

is really fast, stable and everithing is working, and with everithing i mean everithing (including camcorder and volume mic)

Guest alboz83

Zorginho, do you have the file? The link in first page don't work. I want a rom where ALL working, i'm happy that liquid have cm9 working well (beautiful compared to gb or froyo) but camcorder is very slow and in general is slow. Now i use ln 1.9.2 and it's good but i would try cm6.1.1