[ROM] Cyanogenmod 6.1.1 v3 - FINAL! [FULL HW!!]

Guest gnufabio

Guest thirtytwodave

it works great except for when i reboot smooth, location works, haven't made a call yet but will update when i can

phone works great fast connect and clear

Edited by thirtytwodave

Guest gnufabio
it works great except for when i reboot smooth, location works, haven't made a call yet but will update when i can

Great :D

Guest Temur

after my battery was completely empty today and I have recharged it and started, my phone had no connection. (no 3g/call connection)

but is very smooth (somther than cm7 :D)

Edited by Temur

Guest gnufabio
after my battery was completely empty today and I have recharged it and started, my phone had no connection. (no 3g/call connection)

but is very smooth (somther than cm7 :D)

Are you sure that it was not due to your network?

Guest albi86

gnufabio'm testing your rom now, as the first impression I feel much smoother, as cm7 and miui rom and I hope that everything works and you solve the problem of notifications led. I wanted to ask if you can install a gingerbread theme on this rom, without the annoying bugs in black lettering on a black background! If you find one, could you please post it? Thanks gnufabio :D

EDIT: i found a bug with the camera, if you take a picture, the camera does not work and the screen stays black, both with the original camera, and with the application "vignette". Any solution ?

Edited by albi86

Guest gnufabio
gnufabio'm testing your rom now, as the first impression I feel much smoother, as cm7 and miui rom and I hope that everything works and you solve the problem of notifications led. I wanted to ask if you can install a gingerbread theme on this rom, without the annoying bugs in black lettering on a black background! If you find one, could you please post it? Thanks gnufabio :D

EDIT: i found a bug with the camera, if you take a picture, the camera does not work and the screen stays black, both with the original camera, and with the application "vignette". Any solution ?

I will seek it ;)

Going to give a look to camera problem as soon as possibile. And i will include a script to fix notification led, but i need time to develop it since i'm working on lot of projects :P

Guest albi86
I will seek it ;)

Going to give a look to camera problem as soon as possibile. And i will include a script to fix notification led, but i need time to develop it since i'm working on lot of projects :P

ok perfect, thank you very much gnufabio. I think this rom is the only Froyo to be incredibly fast, as well as miui rom, with the possibility of having all the hardware working. I got 30/31 fps with Neocore and launcher pro is much more fluid then other rom ! :D

Guest torrorosso

Hey, guys, how you doing?) I very like this rom)) i made some hacks for you)

first, in my device, the market app wasn`t updated automatically, so i take old update for market up to 2.3.2 version) the link Market_2.3.2

second) I like the theme "elegant steele" from XDA and made a port for our rom) So, there is the link))

Hope you will like my work) Thank you)) All the best)

post-826181-1307613447_thumb.png

post-826181-1307613462_thumb.png

Guest gnufabio
thanks XD but i wait gnufabio for led and camera fix :D

No led fix for now, for camera i'm giving a look right now :P

@Torrorosso: thanks ;)

Edited by gnufabio

Guest torrorosso

Thank you)!) With your rom i decide to roll back to Froyo)) I hope you will fix camera soon)

Guest albi86

thanks gnufabio, we hope that you can fix the camera because this rom seems very good :D

Guest albi86
Fix1 released, you can find it in the first page. It contains a market update to 2.2.11 and camera fix. Enjoy ;)

Thanks gnufabio !!! Grande :P

Guest albi86

Hello gnufabio, I tested the fix and good for the rom and it seems to work fine but I had a big problem, there is an application that I do not work anymore and that is fundamental for me and it's called "orario treni" not I know why, I tried everything, I uninstalled and reinstalled, I deleted all the data associated with it, I tried a wipe of the cache, but there was nothing to do unfortunately. I believe that other applications may have the same problem, I finally had to return to rom miui 1.3.18 where everything works well, including this application "orario treni". :-(

( in pratica questa applicazione che mi funziona su tutte le rom, su questa tua non ne vuole sapere di funzionare, mi si chiude dando un errore in un certo processo bho, ed ho il timore che possa accadere in qualche altra applicazione, credo ci sia qualcosa che non funziona bene ancora e poi quando ho cambiato un impostazione nell'interfaccia, mettendo il tema black, li per li ha funzionato, ma al riavvio la barra delle notifiche è tornata bianca e le scritte sono rimaste bianche )

any ideas ? Thanks ;)

Guest gnufabio
Hello gnufabio, I tested the fix and good for the rom and it seems to work fine but I had a big problem, there is an application that I do not work anymore and that is fundamental for me and it's called "orario treni" not I know why, I tried everything, I uninstalled and reinstalled, I deleted all the data associated with it, I tried a wipe of the cache, but there was nothing to do unfortunately. I believe that other applications may have the same problem, I finally had to return to rom miui 1.3.18 where everything works well, including this application "orario treni". :-(

( in pratica questa applicazione che mi funziona su tutte le rom, su questa tua non ne vuole sapere di funzionare, mi si chiude dando un errore in un certo processo bho, ed ho il timore che possa accadere in qualche altra applicazione, credo ci sia qualcosa che non funziona bene ancora e poi quando ho cambiato un impostazione nell'interfaccia, mettendo il tema black, li per li ha funzionato, ma al riavvio la barra delle notifiche è tornata bianca e le scritte sono rimaste bianche )

any ideas ? Thanks ;)

Can you give me more information? What process crashes? Any logcat?

Guest blueyes80
New fix 2:

Changelog:

• Updated chocolate kernel
  • Fixed Wifi Tethering, now Barnacle isn't needed ;)

Download fix 2: http://www.multiupload.com/18KWACHTOX

Working on: Proximity sensor fix (so you will be able to use proximity sensor without Sanity) and Missed Call's led fix.

Great job!!! I'll wait for next fixes!