• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vache

[LEAK] [2.3.4] Acer_LiquidMT_3.019.00_EMEA-GEN1

69 posts in this topic

Vache, what was the Superuserfix in Gingeronary....

I neeeeeed this :D

Link2SD doesn`t work on this leak =(

thx, but it doesn't work.. corrupted the boot sequence

I broke my Hands to get back into recovery :D

it was just an idea to fix the superuser problems.. just delete superuser data, to enable root for another app (like in the first Gingerounay)

Edited by !gm

@Vache

Partition table is changed so recovery does not work properly when I flash custom rom :/

I stoped testing... to many boot-loops

Tried gingerounary 1.1 + su fix in 3.19.01 and it worked, rooted, but some newer apps were replaced.

GingerBreak 1.2 dont work with 2.3.4, any other ideas?

@Vache

Partition table is changed so recovery does not work properly when I flash custom rom :/

Sorry I think I've made a mistake tried to flash old rom and it works

thanks vache :D

Any performance boost from previous Leak? Can you post Quadrant and total available RAM? :D

Hi guys,can someone make a dump of this? :D

Thanks in advance :D

D.

Hi guys,can someone make a dump of this? :D

Thanks in advance :D

D.

What you need? System partition?

sadly , this leak also have graphic bug :/

sadly , this leak also have graphic bug :/

What graphics problem are you talking about ?

vache thank you for this leak.finally this build doesnt have deep sleep issue :D

What you need? System partition?

Yeah,system partition would be great :D

Angry birds is very choppy compared with latest froyo.am i missed something?

can any one upload a system dump =D, preferably to mediafire =D, thanks

Hi guys!

I've read somewhere that, with 2.3.4 update, android introduce the USB hosting. Have you tried to plug some USB device? am I too optimistic? ;)

Hi guys!

I've read somewhere that, with 2.3.4 update, android introduce the USB hosting. Have you tried to plug some USB device? am I too optimistic? ;)

http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/usb/index.html

"... is also backported to Android 2.3.4 (API level 10) as an add-on library"

we need kernel source, to include the library, right?

Edit: äh no, the library is needed for application developpment. In generally I think this will work but I don't have a cable to connect an accessory...

Edited by !gm

Strange, people here says that Gingerounay 1.2 in not flashable over this leak, but i restored nandroid of G 1.2 and it is functional and it is running pretty smooth ;) But version info is forced back to 2.3.3

Quadrant : best 1650 pts

Smartbench 2011: best 1120/1332

:P

Tried gingerounary 1.1 + su fix in 3.19.01 and it worked, rooted, but some newer apps were replaced.

Strange, people here says that Gingerounay 1.2 in not flashable over this leak, but i restored nandroid of G 1.2 and it is functional and it is running pretty smooth ;) But version info is forced back to 2.3.3

Quadrant : best 1650 pts

Smartbench 2011: best 1120/1332

:P

I did it too, flash 1.1 done, not try 1.2 but i think it'll be ok too. But new apps were replaced, so after 2 days running normal, I wipe all and try t&l mod.

My LiquidMetal best 1450 pts quadrant from the first Ginger leak to lastest :-s.

Seems flashing this has made my Liquid MT be in an endless bootloop, even when trying to flash back to 2.2 ;)

Seems flashing this has made my Liquid MT be in an endless bootloop, even when trying to flash back to 2.2 ;)

don't worry, after flashing u need to make a hard reset and everything will be fine)

u can do it by key combination - Vol up + Vol down + Power = hard reset

or enter bootloader, flash recovery (1.0 for 2.2 & 2.0 for 2.3) and do a full wipe)