[LEAK] [2.3.4] Acer_LiquidMT_3.019.00_EMEA-GEN1

Guest vache

Guest olaph2k
don't worry, after flashing u need to make a hard reset and everything will be fine)

u can do it by key combination - Vol up + Vol down + Power = hard reset

or enter bootloader, flash recovery (1.0 for 2.2 & 2.0 for 2.3) and do a full wipe)

That worked, thanks alot for your help ;)

Guest Matiavelli

Have someone tried to save youtube videos in native app with this version?

I believe I have an issue with this. When I click "save to" in youtube app the "save to" bubble appears and stays indefinitely until I click "go back" button.

Does someone know how to solve this?

Guest Step4n

HTC give up development of official 2.3 update for desire.. www.facebook.com/notes/htc-uk/desire-and-gingerbread-update/225607660802056

So i hope that 2.3.4 for Acer will be not the last attempt..

Edited by Step4n

HTC give up development of official 2.3 update for desire.. www.facebook.com/notes/htc-uk/desire-and-gingerbread-update/225607660802056

So i hope that 2.3.4 for Acer will be not the last attempt..

"Update: 16.06.11

To resolve Desire's memory issue and enable the upgrade to Gingerbread, we will cut select apps from the release. Look for status updates starting next week. We apologize for any confusion."

Guest www.eldoradothemeart.com

Hey very thanks for your update great working ! ;) But now I have other small problem, I dont know how i create root in to mine phone :D I'll try it SuperOneClick but this not good for this.. this is just for v 2.2.2. Thank you for answer :P

Guest moeaeon
Thank you very much ! :-) please yet one question :-) where this file copy or how this install ?

to SD card, then you need to use amonRA recovery

Guest www.eldoradothemeart.com
to SD card, then you need to use amonRA recovery

I completed everything according to procedure set I unwrapped the SD amonRA recovery I have successfully installed and the root is still inaccessible ;)

Guest Slurpy2k11

So, I'm hoping someone can provide an answer here..

I successfully flashed my S120 with this ROM. I'm thankful it worked, because I just got this phone yesterday and it's the 1st time I've ever owned an android device. As an iPhone 4 owner, it's quite... different.

After I did this I had an issue with one of the installed apps, and had to factory restore.

Anyway, I noticed that the option to remove the Acer UI is completely gone from the settings in 2.3.4. Is this normal? Is there any way to get the stock UI with this build? I can't stand many aspects of the acer mod, especially the lockscreen (ie. no option to mute phone when locked, etc), and I definitely do not want to be stuck in it. Anyone have any insight?? It was there in 2.2.1.

Edited by Slurpy2k11

Guest jesz80
So, I'm hoping someone can provide an answer here..

I successfully flashed my S120 with this ROM. I'm thankful it worked, because I just got this phone yesterday and it's the 1st time I've ever owned an android device. As an iPhone 4 owner, it's quite... different.

After I did this I had an issue with one of the installed apps, and had to factory restore.

Anyway, I noticed that the option to remove the Acer UI is completely gone from the settings in 2.3.4. Is this normal? Is there any way to get the stock UI with this build? I can't stand many aspects of the acer mod, especially the lockscreen (ie. no option to mute phone when locked, etc), and I definitely do not want to be stuck in it. Anyone have any insight?? It was there in 2.2.1.

hey there, yeah i'm afraid the Acer UI is no longer there. I've tried the leaked 2.3.3 and it was way choppy compare to this leaked 2.3.4. So far so good for this 2.3.4 and the flow for 3D Snooker and Contract Killer is way much much more better and smoother alot :) whole game is movin in smooth flow without jerking/choppy.

Hopefully the upcoming Final 2.3.4 will improve alot more better B)

Guest Slurpy2k11
hey there, yeah i'm afraid the Acer UI is no longer there. I've tried the leaked 2.3.3 and it was way choppy compare to this leaked 2.3.4. So far so good for this 2.3.4 and the flow for 3D Snooker and Contract Killer is way much much more better and smoother alot :) whole game is movin in smooth flow without jerking/choppy.

Hopefully the upcoming Final 2.3.4 will improve alot more better B)

I dont think you understood me.. I dont want the acer UI. In 2.2.1, it was at least an option to remove it and use stock android. Now we're stuck with it?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest yanggh

I liked it. It's better than the older 2.3.3, but no Chinese and no acer unlock screen.

I don't know what app can be easier to unlock just like acer one.

The most important...I'm waiting for the Traditional Chinese update. thx~

Edited by yanggh