Chainfire 3d openGL driver

Guest cKen

Guest cKen

i'm a liquid a1 user not a MT... but i must admit this really improved whatever that uses 3dd graphics on my liquid, even dungeon defenders is running flawlessly with only 100mb of ram free.. i was thinking maybe it'd help with the fps limit of the mt? use at your own risk as always.. i'll leave the xda thread here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1087427

Edited by cKen

Guest jesz80
i'm a liquid a1 user not a MT... but i must admit this really improved whatever that uses 3dd graphics on my liquid, even dungeon defenders is running flawlessly with only 100mb of ram free.. i was thinking maybe it'd help with the fps limit of the mt? use at your own risk as always.. i'll leave the xda thread here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1087427

great! downloaded it but how do i...eerrrrrr "install" it ?? any guide line? truly sorry but i'm not an expert android user :D thanks and cheers!

Guest Nesli

For our gpu Adreno 205, the only one benefit from this app is compatibility plug-ins (Tegra, etc.). No speed gain at all :D

Guest dieghito

this app work great. I can play games like samurai 2 and riptide gp very well, about 30 fps in the game, but for example the colour of some objects in the riptide gp are differents

• 2 weeks later...
Guest androich
this app work great. I can play games like samurai 2 and riptide gp very well, about 30 fps in the game, but for example the colour of some objects in the riptide gp are differents

i still doubt...

r u sure it will work greatly in My Liquid E and My Liquid Metal???

any suggest, pliss???

is chain3D just, and only for Tegra Devices???

Edited by androich

i still doubt...

r u sure it will work greatly in My Liquid E and My Liquid Metal???

any suggest, pliss???

is chain3D just, and only for Tegra Devices???

geez... it works on any phone since (so far) no one has reported that it doesn't work on xda community, so you can try it on both E/MT, and ITS NOT FOR TEGRA DEVICES ONLY, it CAN EMULATE TEGRA CHIPSET DRIVER -___- (at least that's what i understood) as well as qualcomm and powervr ones