☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest Ma7moud

hello,

sry for the late reply ! first of all, thanx for d help !

device works normally :) but, it goes mad (random actions on its own !)

i tried all ways to flash n disabled swap, formatted sd..

i do wipe all from maleZ recovery before flashing LN rom, i start from this BIN : acer_liquidE_4.002.14_EMEA_GEN1

CACHE is in phone, no SD partition, and tried all settings from liquidnextparts (sensitivity n stuff)

note : i also tried flashing official 2.1 and then 2.2 and then LN, but still end up with these silly problems.

so the problem happens with LN only ?

Guest j@y krishn@

so the problem happens with LN only ?

yes.. & even this : display turns off during a call n never returns ! should do a battery pull after a call everytime :(

tried MIUI, it dint have this problem.

Like miui try to set CPU min freq to 256 mhz

does not work for me. also not with 384 or 576 MHz.

tested with different players: android is worst. ubermusic, powermusic, winamp a bit better.

any recommedations on the music - playpack - issue?

Guest Ma7moud

does not work for me. also not with 384 or 576 MHz.

tested with different players: android is worst. ubermusic, powermusic, winamp a bit better.

any recommedations on the music - playpack - issue?

increase SD Cache from LN parts and make it 4096

Guest padre.zack

USB Tethering doesn't work lol? i tried to tick the usb tethering but after less than a sec it just disconnected tried it many times. any suggestion?

this is what happend1. connect usb to pc and phone2. open wireless and networks3. open tethering and portable hotspot4. select USB tethering5. phone will unselect6. no USB tethering

I am using WIn 7 64 bit

Edited by padre.zack

Guest McLoy2008

USB Tethering doesn't work lol? i tried to tick the usb tethering but after less than a sec it just disconnected tried it many times. any suggestion?

this is what happend1. connect usb to pc and phone2. open wireless and networks3. open tethering and portable hotspot4. select USB tethering5. phone will unselect6. no USB tethering I am using WIn 7 64 bit

I have the same problem (device disconnects aftre few seconds) when using a too long usb cable. Try using a shorter one or connecto to a self powered usb hub. Never tried usb tethering though, only wifi :-)

Guest Ludercrs

so I've been running this version for about 2months now and i've noticing this issue where the Screen Randomly turns black even when i'm using it (and not after the 30sec no-activity) and if i press the power button to bring it back from inactivity nothing happens. I generally have to wait 30secs or so and then it works.

but Lately it's gotten worse. where i can't come back from the black screen no matter what I do. I've come to the conclusion that it is somehow linked to GMAIL app as when i logon to my PC and read all my newly arrived messages then I can activate the screen again.

For example one time I couldn't do anything. I had even removed the battery to restart the phone. after the restart logos i see my background and then the phone instantly goes black and it's back in "Brick" mode and I can't do anything. i think at that time i had also had to clear Gmail to get it come back normally, but im not sure if it was that or not.

Anyone else getting this type of issue?

Edited by Ludercrs

Guest TheShak

so I've been running this version for about 2months now and i've noticing this issue where the Screen Randomly turns black even when i'm using it (and not after the 30sec no-activity) and if i press the power button to bring it back from inactivity nothing happens. I generally have to wait 30secs or so and then it works.

but Lately it's gotten worse. where i can't come back from the black screen no matter what I do. I've come to the conclusion that it is somehow linked to GMAIL app as when i logon to my PC and read all my newly arrived messages then I can activate the screen again.

For example one time I couldn't do anything. I had even removed the battery to restart the phone. after the restart logos i see my background and then the phone instantly goes black and it's back in "Brick" mode and I can't do anything. i think at that time i had also had to clear Gmail to get it come back normally, but im not sure if it was that or not.

Anyone else getting this type of issue?

Interesting... I've been also running this for a while with no problems, Gmail or othewise... Have you tried to backup and, wipe all, and relflash?

Guest Ludercrs

ok it's not GMAIL directly. it's the MESSAGE light on the top of the phone. that light is still blinking yet i can't do anything else with the phone. i removed the battery for a few seconds and put it back and the light started blinking again even though i hadn't turned the phone on yet. and it still wouldn't respond. i removed the battery for longer... like 20secs. and then it seemed to work.

yey for residual memory? >.>

anyways i dunno what's causing the issue with the Light.

Guest Christoforos22

Hello,

I have Liquidnext 1.9.2 installed on my liquid A1 for about a month it happened twice, after a simple reboot i cannot get any signal. Airplane mode is on and cannot be disabled. I have tried everything( even restoring a nandroid backup) but still nothing. The problem only goes away when i do full wipe and install the rom from the beginning. What could be the problem? I would also like to tell me what are the best options for swap and ext partition for a 4gb memory card.

Thank you!

Guest acwcanada

The LiquidNext 1.9.2 seems working fine with my Liquid E S100 since I flashed it a few days ago. However I got two problems hopefully someone can point me a direction:

1. I have a Plantronics Headset worked great with my previous Fido 2.2 Rom, but now the LiquidNext 1.9.2 just couldn't detect it, whenever I try, it just keep on scanning and turn out nothing. I flash back to old rom and Fido 2.2 found and paired the headset without problem. Is there anything I can/should do in LiquidNext 1.9.2 to make my bluetooth headset working?

2. I use a widget called "SwitchPro" to turn on/off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS etc, it worked wonderfully with Fido 2.2 but with LiquidNext 1.9.2, when I press the GPS on the widget, instead of turning it on/off, it just go straight to the GPS setting. This is a quite popular widget, can someone confirm this behaviour or suggest if there is other widget which is working under LiquidNext 1.9.2 with similar functions.

Thanks

Guest DemonGloom

2. I use a widget called "SwitchPro" to turn on/off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS etc, it worked wonderfully with Fido 2.2 but with LiquidNext 1.9.2, when I press the GPS on the widget, instead of turning it on/off, it just go straight to the GPS setting. This is a quite popular widget, can someone confirm this behaviour or suggest if there is other widget which is working under LiquidNext 1.9.2 with similar functions.

That's Android 2.3 issue.. Just search and you will find a lot of similar topics in google..

Guest Stangoesagain

Hello,

I have Liquidnext 1.9.2 installed on my liquid A1 for about a month it happened twice, after a simple reboot i cannot get any signal. Airplane mode is on and cannot be disabled. I have tried everything( even restoring a nandroid backup) but still nothing. The problem only goes away when i do full wipe and install the rom from the beginning. What could be the problem? I would also like to tell me what are the best options for swap and ext partition for a 4gb memory card.

Thank you!

Someone suggested earlier - take the SIM out and start the phone without it, then fiddle with network detection in settings. I think you should choose "manual", then restart the phone with SIM inside and it should work.

I think the cause is that screwed autodetection leaves a wrong setting somewhere that prevents the phone from seeing networks and it can only be bypassed and cleared if the phone starts without SIM.

Guest siggey

Sygic mobile maps doesn't work on it with me.

Anyone else this problem? Or is it just me?

For the rest: AWESOME!

On my liquid sygic v 11.2.2 works.

Guest kaerry

Battery usage:

- Liquidnext with 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1: 10/12% per hour (and with sdman app to ext partition and swap)

- Liquidnext with 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT: 4/5% per hour (and without sdman app to ext partition but swap enabled)

Guest Dario93

Seems like someones forgot to renew their uphero.com account... :(

Website not responding...

official website down :mellow:

Suxsem stated two days ago they would have checked it,so no need to post about the website ;)

Guest TheShak

Suxsem stated two days ago they would have checked it,so no need to post about the website ;)

Hi Dario good to see that you are back...

My post was posted before Suxsem told us that he's cheking it out... :P

Here the link to all those who need to get the file as posted by Suxsem:

http://android.modac...ost__p__1883605

Would be great to have this on first page... cheers

Edited by TheShak