☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest gateaublaster

I have recently flashed 1.5.3 ontop of t&l froyo .. all was working fine until today, I find that after a call my screen will not wake back up. I have the accessibility option set to hang up using power button. Also when I update LNP on the market I cannot open it after update, the open button appears but pressing it doesn't do anything, only way to solve is by unistalling updates and cancelling its attempts to update. Sorry if this has already been answered in this forum its just I am accessing this forum via my phone an its very very time consuming scrolling through 90pages of replies.

cheers in advance

Guest duff91

ok ok.... sorry... the language of the rom, exactly italian, does not display the correct sentences.. when i press the volume key doesn't display in italian "volume suoneria"(ring volume) but "seleziona voce d'invio"(select an option of sending) and other similar cases... before 1.5.3 all gone bad...

endamaco i don't get angry, but the first post i did it with g tanslate ;)

Edited by duff91

Guest endamaco

OT

sorry suxsem but they are the only set with the Italian language bad? instead of exiting, for example, OK and Cancel, cancels and cancels out .... if I press the side buttons instead of exiting ring volume, I by selecting an option of sending ... but before this did not happen ... Why? are the only one?

duff91 please don't get angry.. You've 20 years, you've already finished the school.. Please do a little effort and write something understandable. We can understand almost nothing from your messages (it's not the first this).

it's an english forum and all of us are trying to do the best to be easily intelligible.. all of us make grammatic mistakes and similar.. please, do a little effort, help yourself with g translate

Guest Edgar83

(I hope it's not too much off topic)

Have you tried playing with governor's setting?

I always used "on demand" but from what i read online lagfree should be better, what's your experience?

Guest rocky58

OT

duff91 please don't get angry.. You've 20 years, you've already finished the school.. Please do a little effort and write something understandable. We can understand almost nothing from your messages (it's not the first this).

it's an english forum and all of us are trying to do the best to be easily intelligible.. all of us make grammatic mistakes and similar.. please, do a little effort, help yourself with g translate

Right, I also did not understood anything....please duff91, (italian) dai, sforzati un po di piu'... perchè non si capisce niente di quello che hai scritto!!! :blink:

Guest rocky58

ok ok.... sorry... the language of the rom, exactly italian, does not display the correct sentences.. when i press the volume key doesn't display in italian "volume suoneria"(ring volume) but "seleziona voce d'invio"(select an option of sending) and other similar cases... before 1.5.3 all gone bad...

endamaco i don't get angry, but the first post i did it with g tanslate ;)

Ciao duff91, I'm also italian...on my phone the ROM language is perfect.....when I press the volume key it shows "Volume suoneria", the right text. I don't know this strange thing happens to you anyway....

Edited by rocky58

Guest tk8232

if you have trouble with languages messed up in system, try to change language to english and then back to your language and reboot!

i had strange mess up, too some updates ago but after this workaround, it was all set. maybe even a reboot alone is enough to clean this up, if it happens.

but with the newest version another old bug has returned!

my microphone sensibility for apps is very low again, so i cannot record anything and for instance soundhound doesnt give any results anymore.

how about a mic sense option in liquid next parts?

Guest MCAlex

Hi,

in the last 15 days I was on holiday, so I didn't look at the forum :)

So, are there any news on the rom's latest update?

I mean, is it the rom (really) full working?

camcorder 30fps, no bugs, no FCs... ??

thank you :)

Guest Winston Ma

Yes I got the same problem too. Screen didn't wake up after a long call. The ROM is nice. Thanks for the effort.

I have recently flashed 1.5.3 ontop of t&l froyo .. all was working fine until today, I find that after a call my screen will not wake back up. I have the accessibility option set to hang up using power button. Also when I update LNP on the market I cannot open it after update, the open button appears but pressing it doesn't do anything, only way to solve is by unistalling updates and cancelling its attempts to update. Sorry if this has already been answered in this forum its just I am accessing this forum via my phone an its very very time consuming scrolling through 90pages of replies.

cheers in advance

Guest Chewy11

Today I got the "screen does not come back on after a call". Pressed power and screen-lock was on, so unlocked then all is OK. Happened twice.

Guest Beaujolais

Today I got the "screen does not come back on after a call". Pressed power and screen-lock was on, so unlocked then all is OK.

Same here.

Occasionally, my screen does not wake up after a call but then i press the power button twice and never think much of it :rolleyes:

Anyways, i'm gettting too much irritated by UI twitching in newer builds so for the time being i've downgraded to CM6.1.1

Edited by usju

Guest akira.pwr

After some monthes with Nexus One, I'm back to Liquid and decided to use this rom, I've followed the instructions, but now liquidnext settings crash everytimes I try to open, so, I can't set anything, I need help, thanks.

Guest fabbe79

After some monthes with Nexus One, I'm back to Liquid and decided to use this rom, I've followed the instructions, but now liquidnext settings crash everytimes I try to open, so, I can't set anything, I need help, thanks.

did you restore something with google backup or with titanium backup?

Guest akira.pwr

did you restore something with google backup or with titanium backup?

No, I've solved this morning, I've bought the liquidnext donate app from market and after download, liquidnext settings are disappeared, so, I've downloaded the free version from market and now it's ok.

Battery life seems to be short or it's me?

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest MCAlex

1st speak English 2nd those are only yours problems, try to reflash

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

I'm sorry I forgot I have to speak in english.

btw, how should I wipe manually? I mean, Dalvik-cache > cache > data factory? Or in what order?

Guest sette7nani

welcome back :)