☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest Liqushi

Same here. Anyone can help?

It happened to me yesterday ...i solved by resetting data (from the setting menu under backup and restore) . It was annoying cause i had to set my app again.

before doing this try remove the battery for 15 seconds an then press the power button for a bit (always with battery pack pulled out) then reinsert the battery and power on the phone Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

Edited by Liqushi

Guest scorbut

Hi

first I made clean install on top of stock rom and it was laggy and terribly slow. When I want to return to 1.8 my nandroid backup was broken, so I wiped everything again a give 1.9 another chance and flash it. Now it is fast and smooth.. There''s some lags from time to time and I have reboot twice, but it's better then 1.8. There is still problem with huge display battery consumption.

Guest Small_Hacker

How can I lock the dialer into memory so that it can pop up faster when a call is received.

or any method to show the dialer faster when a call is received?

p.s. the dialer means the screen let us to answer the call or ignore.

Guest ManniX.ita

I had to change my language to English US to update and install some apps from market and to restore some backups of Titianium.

Hope this will be fixed soon! Could be annoying in long term...

Also noticed the audio bug is back, the playback volume is low at start then rise to normal level. This is terrible for car navigation...

Beside that is much better than 1.8 for me, will check the other reported bugs.

Hello,

I've tried many times to update from LN 1.8 to LN 1.9 without any success. I've also tried to reinstall the 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT.bin and install LN1.9 (also tried from 1.8 to 1.9) it never worked. Either my phone reboots permanently or stays blocked on the boot sequence (the new logo with moving stars) I've also tried to download LN1.9.zip several times if ever the file was corrupted, but since that the same.

Now I'm back to LN 1.8 and that's OK, except that qtaring the ROM he founds no LNP application installed and download the last one 2.2.2, how can I revert to a previous version of LN¨P ? Where can I download the apk file ? and how to downgrapde the version isntalled ? With 2.2.2 I cannot acces to supercharger V6 software.

Thanks for your help.

PS : By the way, nobody knows why I'm not able to boot LN 1.9 ? Didi someone faced the same problem ?

SlintY

Guest bestjay

I have the same problem like you. I can't start the LN1.9 on 4.004.14 or 4.008.08 or 4.004.12.bin.

Hello,

I've tried many times to update from LN 1.8 to LN 1.9 without any success. I've also tried to reinstall the 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT.bin and install LN1.9 (also tried from 1.8 to 1.9) it never worked. Either my phone reboots permanently or stays blocked on the boot sequence (the new logo with moving stars) I've also tried to download LN1.9.zip several times if ever the file was corrupted, but since that the same.

Now I'm back to LN 1.8 and that's OK, except that qtaring the ROM he founds no LNP application installed and download the last one 2.2.2, how can I revert to a previous version of LN¨P ? Where can I download the apk file ? and how to downgrapde the version isntalled ? With 2.2.2 I cannot acces to supercharger V6 software.

Thanks for your help.

PS : By the way, nobody knows why I'm not able to boot LN 1.9 ? Didi someone faced the same problem ?

SlintY

Edited by bestjay

Guest Stangoesagain

You mean you can't fully revert to 1.8 because the LNP that goes with 1.8 is not in the market anymore? What about your Titanium Backup? It should have the old 2.1.1 version unless you've overwritten it. I better save it elsewhere myself, too, just to be safe.

Guest Beaujolais

Tried 1.9 after full wipe from recovery + sd format.

1) market was crashing, changed the language to US english now it seems to work.

2) had to manually update sdman

Edited by Beaujolais

You mean you can't fully revert to 1.8 because the LNP that goes with 1.8 is not in the market anymore? What about your Titanium Backup? It should have the old 2.1.1 version unless you've overwritten it. I better save it elsewhere myself, too, just to be safe.

Good advice, I double checked and found a back up on my computer. Great ... but, I don't know why I cannot launch SuperChergerV6, terminal goes on ... and off immediately. So I cannot use it.

Any idea ?

Thanks again

SlintY

Good advice, I double checked and found a back up on my computer. Great ... but, I don't know why I cannot launch SuperChergerV6, terminal goes on ... and off immediately. So I cannot use it.

Any idea ?

Thanks again

SlintY

Don't use v6 it is s***

Guest Stangoesagain

It wasn't s*** on 1.8...

What should be used instead of it on 1.9? I see there's SDman instead of A2SD for moving apps to SD card, what is there for memory management? Swap is still unnecessary for Liquid E, right?

I'm still on 1.8, trying to find the way for the safe upgrade, V6 keeps my launcher super stable, what will happen to it on 1.9? Without v6 it FCs and needs a bunch of restarts after each boot, and it can't properly load theme icons on it's own. I'd hate to see all that again after upgrade to 1.9.

First day was perfect with battery. Still 65% left with usage of facebook, taken pictures and uses the internet (most 2g but sometimes 3g if necessary)

The first night, it drains 4% without internet connection but not airplane mode.

This morning I woke up and it drains instead of the 4%, 30%!

And on my way to work, in 10 minutes 3% <.<

i thaught it was perfect after the first day =(

Edited by Bente

Guest Stangoesagain

In these cases I use "Restart Connections" app from the market, and if it's the display that consumes a lot, I restart ADW launcher, but I'm not on 1.9 yet.

Guest Nighthawk McKenzie

What I don't understand, is why each release of the ROM doesn't have the corresponding version of LNP bundled into it...

I too had to revert to 1.8 and have lost access to Supercharger.

No matter what I tried, after rebooting - apps kept crapping out... especially GoLauncher. But only after rebooting... Someone mentioned root issues.... might be the case.

Going into cm settings and select home stay in memory, then i use a new script which speed up liquid instead sdman's swap and lwmk settings

It wasn't s*** on 1.8...

What should be used instead of it on 1.9? I see there's SDman instead of A2SD for moving apps to SD card, what is there for memory management? Swap is still unnecessary for Liquid E, right?

I'm still on 1.8, trying to find the way for the safe upgrade, V6 keeps my launcher super stable, what will happen to it on 1.9? Without v6 it FCs and needs a bunch of restarts after each boot, and it can't properly load theme icons on it's own. I'd hate to see all that again after upgrade to 1.9.

Guest Dima KN

Today my screen didn't wake up after call. It still does not fixed in 1.9. After 5 hangs and reboots device started working normally.

But still LN is best android 2.3 on liquid.

Today my screen didn't wake up after call. It still does not fixed in 1.9. After 5 hangs and reboots device started working normally.

But still LN is best android 2.3 on liquid.

Do you have update sdman?

Guest devilishone

Second day of full usage. I love the increased phone space, before 1.9 I had under 90meg free, now I have 120+ free with the same apps installed. The downside is battery life has dropped, from 8 hours of hard use (playing podcasts at 1.5x speed for 6 to 7 hours), to just over 5 hours. I can't fault anything else and I have no need to downgrade to 1.8. I wonder what changes led to the battery life drop? I did change the low cpu speed from 128 to 255 as I read that made a difference (I did notice that previous to hard usage the phone was draining battery heavily just idling, although I was in a bad reception area at the time which could mean the radio had to use more power to maintain a good signal). I also wonder what the new governors for cpu are like. I don't remember there being smartass and smartass v2 in the 1.8 release, although to be honest I left it set to ondemand as that was the best governor in setcpu.

Edited by devilishone