☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest fra74
Microphone bug (low sensibility) fixed too?

I got the same problem but i have been flashing audio patch works but the audio is bit bad!!

Guest Hilo27

Bluetooth with a2dp work correctly! Jabra bt3030 OEM

mictophone bug with this rom?

no! mic work correctly too!

Wonderful! Thanks you!

Edited by Hilo27

Guest vinicio1979

don't work accelerometer e pitch to zoom in gallery , i' ve flashed 3 times with all wipe manual

Edited by vinicio1979

Guest uapo7
don't work accelerometer e pitch to zoom in gallery , i' ve flashed 3 times with all wipe manual

I have same problem. Accelerometer doesnt seem to work. This is HUGE problem. Please fix it ASAP.

Guest Dario93
and pitch to zoom in gallery don't worked too

Extract the apk in attachment and put it in your system folder through root explorer or adb. That should enable multitouch in gallery :D

p.s. To Suxsem: --> If the apk works,you can include it in the ROM :D Anyways,great work with this ROM! :o

Gallery3D.rar

Guest lodotux

hey would be nice if it could be made available for metal users too :s we lack some cool roms :s

any idea if this can be done ?

Edited by lodotux

Guest acquariusoft

is possible have the update of this rom as upgrade and not only full rom for not wipe the phone?

[ita]

Ottimo lavoro suxem :D la cosa migliore sarebbe poter avere gli aggiornamenti come upgrade e non come rom completa in modo da non dover ricancellare tutto!

Sarebbe un bel di più rispetto alle altre rom ;P

Cmq ottimo lavoro!!!

[/ita]

Guest Suxsem
Extract the apk in attachment and put it in your system folder through root explorer or adb. That should enable multitouch in gallery :D

p.s. To Suxsem: --> If the apk works,you can include it in the ROM :D Anyways,great work with this ROM! :D

thanks! i will try soon :o

is possible have the update of this rom as upgrade and not only full rom for not wipe the phone?

[ita]

Ottimo lavoro suxem ;) la cosa migliore sarebbe poter avere gli aggiornamenti come upgrade e non come rom completa in modo da non dover ricancellare tutto!

Sarebbe un bel di più rispetto alle altre rom ;P

Cmq ottimo lavoro!!!

[/ita]

ci proveremo :(