☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest vikings123
my sd works well, formatting? Do you have ext partition and/or swap?

Battery drains and wi-fi are the same for me, waiting for a fix :blink:

I do not use Ext partition, but with SWAP.

I will disable SWAP and see what will happen.

Guest bellanano

For me two problem :

1 - The phone screen is black and locked when I finish a call, but if I remove the phone from my ear, the call is still active, the display turns on normally.

2 - Many times the alarm does not sound when I receive a call

Guest thirtytwodave
For me two problem :

1 - The phone screen is black and locked when I finish a call, but if I remove the phone from my ear, the call is still active, the display turns on normally.

2 - Many times the alarm does not sound when I receive a call

the screen not lighting up after a call seems to have gotten worse on this one.Its like the sensor shuts off after X number of minutes and doesn't come back until you hit the power key i haven't had any problems with alarms or ringing

I mentioned this before and was told to clear the Dalvik-cache but it doesn't seem to make a difference

Edited by thirtytwodave

Guest Beaujolais
the screen not lighting up after a call seems to have gotten worse on this one

Quite the opposite exprience here, the screen lighting after call has improoved in 1.5.1. No issues at all.

Guest stef07

Same issue here, after a "long" (>5 min) call, the screen won't wake up when I keep off the phone from the ear, doesn't matter if the call is still active or not .

Guest devoluti0n

Very nice rom, exepct I have the no signal issue, and I'm forced to disable my pin code to get it back.

Same problem on 2 liquid here.

Guest Ximo F. Verde

So...

Did my last tests on gps functionality on my liquid today and even though ive come to know much better the highways around my area i cant say that i liked what happened. I have checked the phone on google navigation, sygic, copilot - OC'ed or not - moderate/optimum/strict options on a2sd - with or without using widgets to switch on gps, but the result is always the same. Sooner or later reboots. It seems that nobody else is having the same problem so i guess that something is wrong with the device. I also noticed that even when the phone was on external power (acer car charger - not for liquid, but same specs - model 10R-02) the phone was consuming more battery than what it was receiving (!), so it was basically droping instead of rising. Maybe the battery is properly fudged, maybe something's wrong with the radio, maybe my liquid doesnt like LN.. i dont understand.. why? (Mourinho style :-) ) Anyways, im going for some other custom rom to check if this is a device problem after all, it feels a bit like s*** ditching a rom you've donated to (i knew of this problem b4), but i still think its worth it and maybe in the future itll work, who knows..

Laterz

Guest Chewy11

Yeah with Navigation on, even my 1amp car charger cant keep up with drain rate...I turn Air Conditioning on in car and cool device in vent on dash...less drain, but still no gain when plugged.

This has been true on every ROM I have used on this device.

My phone loves navigation when its really cold in the mornings in the winter... -35 to -40.

Guest supernovasx

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum and new to Android, I have my Acer Liquid E a few days now and the battery life sucks big time, does this new ROM improve the battery life much? And maybe I missed the topic but if I want to how can I go back to the originel ROM?

Is this ROM English only or can I choose a different language?

Thanks in advance!

Guest L0cu7us

hello,

my phone has become a vibrator from v1.5 LiquidNext !

every time i receive a call, it start to vibrate a lot and several time, dunno why...

Guest phoenixita

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum and new to Android, I have my Acer Liquid E a few days now and the battery life sucks big time, does this new ROM improve the battery life much? And maybe I missed the topic but if I want to how can I go back to the originel ROM?

Is this ROM English only or can I choose a different language?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome in this forum

1 the battery life is obviously better in the stock rom

2 if u want to go back to the original froyo rom u have too flash the bin via the acer download tool

3 this rom is multilanguage like the stock one :blink:

have fun this is the better gb rom for our liquid...in 1.6 this will be perfect thanks to the camcorder fix :huh:

Guest mstation

hello, i am getting these errors:

1) sometimes screen doesn't switch on and i need to take the battery out and replace it in so that it can start again..

2) sometimes the phone switches off by itself, in these cases i can switch it on again without taking out the battery

3) even with 100mb free space some applications install themselve in the sd automatically, is it normal?

4) sometimes my battery goes to 0% while it is actually around 90% and then i goes back to the correct value.. does anyone think i should be replacing it with a new one?

i have a A100 liquid model and no overclocking

i guess i should try to install the official eclair rom to see if these bugs are concerning the liquid next or my phone..

Edited by mstation

Guest Ximo F. Verde

Yeah with Navigation on, even my 1amp car charger cant keep up with drain rate...I turn Air Conditioning on in car and cool device in vent on dash...less drain, but still no gain when plugged.

This has been true on every ROM I have used on this device.

My phone loves navigation when its really cold in the mornings in the winter... -35 to -40.

LOL yeah i c your point.. Could be overheating that reboots the phone, but i wasnt getting that with other roms. ill be doing some tests on stock 2.2 when i have some time.. -40 LOL