Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
custardcream

downgrading to 2.1

3 posts in this topic

let me see if i have this right?....

I want to downgarde from 2.2.1 do i put my phone into fastboot mode and them use the kdz updater with an orignal lg update? A little confused from what i have read on forum.

;)

let me see if i have this right?....

I want to downgarde from 2.2.1 do i put my phone into fastboot mode and them use the kdz updater with an orignal lg update? A little confused from what i have read on forum.

;)

You can use my backup. It can be installed in Clockwork Recovery. Here's the thread: http://android.modaco.com/content/lg-gt540...-eclair-backup/

Copy the download to the root of your sdcard (that means not in any folder). Just boot in recovery, go to "install zip from sdcard", choose zip, and wait until the installation finishes.

Note: It's not safe to go back to 2.1 via KDZ. You can go back via KDZ only if you use a fastboot-enabled ROM. Once you have fastboot ROM installed, you can't go back to a non-fastboot ROM.

You can use my backup. It can be installed in Clockwork Recovery. Here's the thread: http://android.modaco.com/content/lg-gt540...-eclair-backup/

Copy the download to the root of your sdcard (that means not in any folder). Just boot in recovery, go to "install zip from sdcard", choose zip, and wait until the installation finishes.

Note: It's not safe to go back to 2.1 via KDZ. You can go back via KDZ only if you use a fastboot-enabled ROM. Once you have fastboot ROM installed, you can't go back to a non-fastboot ROM.

Many thanks... ;)