List of LG ROM downloads (firmware)

Guest pihx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest netbios2k3

Fixed Wireless Problems in 10b and i think the touchscreen is working better.

My experience is, the 11b (France) is working better then 10b, because lower battery usage and better touchscreen-performance (u can change language to whatever u need).

Guest abgar

I wonder why 10b does not appear in OTA or LG Mobile update ? I have some problems with touchscreen on 10A - one touch on ten is missed - icon highlights but nothing happens.

Guest drusone
I wonder why 10b does not appear in OTA or LG Mobile update ? I have some problems with touchscreen on 10A - one touch on ten is missed - icon highlights but nothing happens.

Yes. I've the same problem. I'm italian and we dont have no update now. Uff...i wait.

Guest abgar
Yes. I've the same problem. I'm italian and we dont have no update now. Uff...i wait.

Then maybe we should load this 10b firmware. I understood, that it has all languages; polish and italian too

Guest spyb0y

Same problem here...it`s somehow annoying. I`ll try the 10b tonight.

Guest abgar
Same problem here...it`s somehow annoying. I`ll try the 10b tonight.

Do not forget to lets us know about the results. We will follow You in case of success. In case of disaster we will go for beer :)

Guest quyTam

10b appears in the LG Mobiel Update for me (but not 11b).

Guest spyb0y
Do not forget to lets us know about the results. We will follow You in case of success. In case of disaster we will go for beer :)

haha B) ....well I`ve flashed v10b - for now, I can really feel a difference on the touchscreen, it`s much more responsive, no "dead touches", the keyboard seems more accurate....I`m doing right now a battery test and I`ll let you know

Guest spyb0y
Keep us posted. What languages can be chosen ?

the languages are:

Cestina

Dansk

Deutsch (Deutschland)

Deutsch (Schweiz)

English (Australia)

English (Canada)

English (Ireland)

English (United Kingdom)

English (United States)

Espanol (Espana)

Espanol (Mexico)

Francais (Canada)

Francais (France)

Francais (Suisse)

Hrvatski

Islenska

Italiano (Italy)

Italiano (Svizzera)

Jezyk polski

Romanian

Magyar

Nederlands

Norsk

Portugues (Brasil)

Portugues (Portugalia)

Slovencia

Suomi

Svenska

Turkce

Chinesse.

and about the battery usage, it`s not that great (see picture). after 5 hours the battery was 55% with wi-fi on, 3g, some game playing, voice calls, and some text messaging.

post-889549-1308923695_thumb.png

Guest spyb0y
So finally: screen response is better, then it is worth upgrading ?

I guess so...I`m pleased about it. It seems that is moving a little better in applications too. But for the screen response it is worth upgrading.

Guest abgar
, no "dead touches", the keyboard seems more accurate

I installed 10b but I still experience "dead touches" :) They are less annoying but still exist. Hmm.. Maybe I'll try 11b ? But as far as I understand 11B is branded.

Guest spyb0y
I installed 10b but I still experience "dead touches" :) They are less annoying but still exist. Hmm.. Maybe I'll try 11b ? But as far as I understand 11B is branded.

11b is branded but i found a tutorial on a German forum about how to unbrand it.

Guest abgar
11b is branded but i found a tutorial on a German forum about how to unbrand it.

Branding is not a problem unless: I can change language to suit my needs AND there is no simlock.

Guest spyb0y
Branding is not a problem unless: I can change language to suit my needs AND there is no simlock.

I`m sure you can change language....I got mine from Orange and I could change language, but not sure about the simlock because mine is locked in Orange network (not sure if it is still locked with this 10b firmware, i should give it a try)

P.S. with v10b i`m experiencing very very slow charging (almost 3h charging time from 10% battery to 100%) and very fast battery drainage (like 12 hours of normal usage, ex: 3g on, about 30 - 45 min voice calls, some text messaging, a little usage of the camera). but no problems with dead touches (like you have). I might get back to v10a because of battery consumption.