Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
superdupersianz

Is it possible to change RAM value on Froyo?

3 posts in this topic

What I meant was is it possible to change the RAM value, when running on Android. For example, Desire HD have 300+ MB left after running, while even low end device like Galaxy Mini have 100+ memory left after Android running. So, my question would be is it possible to increase this RAM thing by default. I know that some tweaking can be done to saves more RAM, but the most I can get is only around 50-60 MB RAM, which is rather low compared to a low-end device.

What I meant was is it possible to change the RAM value, when running on Android. For example, Desire HD have 300+ MB left after running, while even low end device like Galaxy Mini have 100+ memory left after Android running. So, my question would be is it possible to increase this RAM thing by default. I know that some tweaking can be done to saves more RAM, but the most I can get is only around 50-60 MB RAM, which is rather low compared to a low-end device.

But these low-end devices are android native and probably are using less memory i.e. for phone part.

According to question, it would be very very hard.

Edited by voyteckst

I don't know but I always have around 70mb RAM to spare on normal useage =S