TheManicGibbon

[Theme] JGM Software Gingerbread Theme

156 posts in this topic

this is very good. i wanna add old tv screen lock for stock rom like on miui rom? :) is it possible? i have to see screen of and lock app but not good! because i wanna when i push power button..

this is very good. i wanna add old tv screen lock for stock rom like on miui rom? :) is it possible? i have to see screen of and lock app but not good! because i wanna when i push power button..

Hi, do you mean the CRT style animation for turning the screen on and off?

good, but sorry for my rookie situation, how can i install this to my phone? ))

If you have ClockworkMod installed, just flash the theme.zip from the Install Zip menu in Clockwork, just as you would do to install a ROM. Do not wipe anything prior to installing the theme, just install the zip, and then reboot.

If you don't know how to do that, the excellent reference thread by That-Guy should contain what you need :)

Hope this helps.

Hey guys, is anyone interested in having this updated? I reckon I could make it a bit more accurate and maybe come up with an ICS theme in the next week or so if there's interest for it. Anybody interested?

Yeah I wouldn't mind, will be great if you could do it for the stock 2.3 rom

Also any chance of something for ADW Launcher