ARABIC FIX FOR MIUI 2.2.1 and 2.3.3

Guest peo306

Guest peo306

Here you will find the solutions for Arabic language (connecting letters and revert) problems for MIUI roms:

Attention: Please apply the correct zip file (which correspond to your MIUI android version) contrary you will stuck on SE logo and am not responsible for any wrong installation.

1copy1.png

20110420163546.png

this patch will fix SMS,contactes,Facebook....but default browser still disconnecting lettres

HOW TO APPLY:

Download the file which corresponding to your miui rom version (2.2.1 or 2.3.3) and flash it with xRecovery (install custom zip) and reboot.

LINK1

LINK2

Edited by peo306

Guest momen.helal
Here you will find the solutions for Arabic language (connecting letters and revert) problems for MIUI roms:

Attention: Please apply the correct zip file (which correspond to your MIUI android version) contrary you will stuck on SE logo and am not responsible for any wrong installation.

1copy1.png

20110420163546.png

this patch will fix SMS,contactes,Facebook....but default browser still disconnecting lettres

HOW TO APPLY:

Download the file which corresponding to your miui rom version (2.2.1 or 2.3.3) and flash it with xRecovery (install custom zip) and reboot.

LINK1

LINK2

how can i use it????? thanks mate ;)

Guest peo306
how can i use it????? thanks mate ;)

dear just download the exe file n run it then chose ur patch n move the patch to ur SD then go to xRecovery n flash it thats all

u can do that just after install ur rom or any time u want but not befor install miui rom n these patchs just for miui not compatable with another roms

Guest peo306
It's not working on 2.3.4.

I wish if you can make it compatible with ((TripNMiUI "Iris" 0.4 Gingerbread))

Or would you give me any Rom that compatible with your mod?

Thanks man for your effort.

Dear, please next time try to check every thing before to post negative comment so c the pic below its test of my patch on iris-0-4-gingerbread

20110618212351.png

Edited by peo306

Guest Zabihjan

Could u place post the zip format I don't have access to pc

also is it gonna work with tripmiui. 1.7 froyo

Edited by Zabihjan

Guest peo306
Could u place post the zip format I don't have access to pc

also is it gonna work with tripmiui. 1.7 froyo

BTW these patchs as i heard from some users not compatible with tipmiui froyo

Guest peo306
Pls fix it to work with trip roms

am didnt test by self u can try may b its work just to mention that miui is not open source so that's y we can solve gmail n browser problem

Edited by peo306

• 3 months later...