GT-P1010

Morning!

I have a new GT 7 wifi only, and I'm looking for instructions on how to put HC on it. Biggest stumbling block has been getting some help with CWM. Anyone here any good with that? When I Flash ClockworkMod Recovery on my device, the options I get are "Galaxy S I9000" or "GalaxyS I9000 (MTD)". Neither seems right. This is CWM 2.5.1.2, btw.

Help!

Guest stoney1973
Morning!

I have a new GT 7 wifi only, and I'm looking for instructions on how to put HC on it. Biggest stumbling block has been getting some help with CWM. Anyone here any good with that? When I Flash ClockworkMod Recovery on my device, the options I get are "Galaxy S I9000" or "GalaxyS I9000 (MTD)". Neither seems right. This is CWM 2.5.1.2, btw.

Help!

Not to be funny, but im pretty sure honeycomb hasnt been released either officially or via custom rom for your particular model. In fact, I would go so far as to say that you will brick your tab if you install the 'HC' software, since the 'HC' rom is meant for the GFT-P1000, which has different hardware to your wifi only model.

Guest bazz7777777

i would also like a answer to this question, as i have rooted my p1010 (wifi only), and would now like to put on clockwork mod, and is there any roms out there for the p1010.

• 5 months later...
Guest Collide

i would also like a answer to this question, as i have rooted my p1010 (wifi only), and would now like to put on clockwork mod, and is there any roms out there for the p1010.

This has been an issue for some time now, I doubt samsung will ever update this firmware but our amazing community is aware of it and is working on it, in the past few days a modder on XDA has released a custom version of CWM for the GT P1010 specifically, with some willing testers this should be resolved in the near future, I am going right now to try it for myself,

Power in Numbers,

Guest Collide

This has been an issue for some time now, I doubt samsung will ever update this firmware but our amazing community is aware of it and is working on it, in the past few days a modder on XDA has released a custom version of CWM for the GT P1010 specifically, with some willing testers this should be resolved in the near future, I am going right now to try it for myself,

Power in Numbers,

UPDATE You can now download a samsung gingerbread rom for eu models from sammobile.com,