Bluetooth Problem

Guest HDWD

Hi, noticed this yesterday when I tried to turn bluetooth on...

"Security policy restricts use of Bluetooth connection"

Couldn't tell you when the last time I was able to turn it on, because I very rarely ever use it. Tried to google this error, but there is no results - can't seem to find any information on this error at all...

I am running Pauls rom, have been for months. No other real problems at all other than this...

ANyone have any suggestions? Any help greatly appreciated.

EDIT - Just for further info - this error appears at the bottom of the screen anytime you try to turn on Buletooth, either by the drop down status bar button or in the wireless and networks section of the settings menu.

Edited by HDWD

Guest tonymoey

HELP! I am getting the same problem!

I dunno how to solve this and I'm not even using any modded ROMs!

Couldn't tell you when the last time I was able to turn it on, because I very rarely ever use it. Tried to google this error, but there is no results - can't seem to find any information on this error at all...

I am running Pauls rom, have been for months. No other real problems at all other than this...

EDIT - Just for further info - this error appears at the bottom of the screen anytime you try to turn on Buletooth, either by the drop down status bar button or in the wireless and networks section of the settings menu.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tonymoey

HELP!!! I AM GETTING THE SAME PROBLEM AFTER UPDATING TO ANDROID 2.3!

• 3 months later...
Guest mehamgul101

well i think you have problem in your bluetooth settings or in your mobile phone software which is not working properly you need to change them through settings you will be enalbe to know your problem but i think it could be problem in your software

• 5 months later...
Guest Brendan_E

Hi, I am formerly HDWD - however, even with using the password reset function and getting a new password, it still won't let me log in...

Anyway, only way this was fixed was by reflashing the device. Must of been some kind of conflict or glitch in the ROM I had on their at the time. Once reflashed everything works again.