Has anyone Heard about App2Fame Contest for Developers by txtWeb?

Guest therohan

Guest therohan

Hi Guys,

I've been hearing a lot about the BIGGEST SMS APP CHALLENGE for developers in India to develop simple Apps based on SMS by txtWeb.

txtWeb is a global platform where anyone with a mobile phone can discover and consume internet AND txtWeb-only content just by SMSing keywords (very much like entering domain names into internet browsers) to ONE national number, and receive back content (up to 900 characters per SMS).

I was hoping to hear more about the same from the members of this forum and their thoughts about this contest.

I developed one such app with the help of txtWeb it hardly took me any time moreover they are really easy to develop. So this gives us an opportunity to develop apps and become famous. Checkout the exciting prizes: http://www.app2fame.com/contest.html

• 2 weeks later...
Guest therohan

Hi guys I have created one APP.... Help me win: SMS @tophostings to 9243342000 and you will receive a text back with a list of Top Hosting.. Really Easy to Develop.

Guys the last date for the submission of the apps is 30th June...

• 1 year later...
Guest therohan

Guys, txtWeb is back with their National Level Developer Challenge - App2Fame for the second time, a wonderful opportunity to showcase innovative ideas and develop cool SMS Apps.

SMS based applications are really simple with simplistic interface and flexible to choose any language to work with and exciting because of the prizes. The challenge here is an Idea. If you showcase an innovative idea, you can be famous and win loads of prizes.

Participate today: http://www.app2fame.com/?pcode=112&src=12&act=1