I guess some of you guys know this...

Guest Cirno

Guest That-Guy

Have done everything I can think of:

- Added details to the top of "Ultimate Guide to the Huawei U8800" Thread

- Tweeted on Twitter (Link) - Please Re-Tweet

- Will be donating on Thursday (Payday for me)

Hope this helps get an Official CM7 Build a little quicker :)

Guest Simon O

When Jacob comes online I'll get him to update everyone with the current amount.

Also it's worth knowing that this guy is 17 years old! He has already ported CyanogenMod to the HTC Tattoo, HTC Wildfire and now working with Tom_G on the ZTE Blade port. The U8800 is going to kick ass with this rom as it's so well optimized!

Oh and I might be persuaded to help out on it too :)

Guest Cirno
When Jacob comes online I'll get him to update everyone with the current amount.

Also it's worth knowing that this guy is 17 years old! He has already ported CyanogenMod to the HTC Tattoo, HTC Wildfire and now working with Tom_G on the ZTE Blade port. The U8800 is going to kick ass with this rom as it's so well optimized!

Oh and I might be persuaded to help out on it too :)

I hope it's possible to optimize the CM7 for the U8800, I have noticed each rom out, have one problem. No headphone Icon when headphone is used, call voice is not good. When speaking on phone my voice isn't clear at some point, camera slows down at certain points. Battery time can variate. Wifi slowdowns, wifi connection loss. ULTRA slow GPS and lastly a skype bug I found out. When using headphones. Skype will use speakers to emit sound kinda annoying when you are in a conference.

Guest Simon O
I hope it's possible to optimize the CM7 for the U8800, I have noticed each rom out, have one problem. No headphone Icon when headphone is used, call voice is not good. When speaking on phone my voice isn't clear at some point, camera slows down at certain points. Battery time can variate. Wifi slowdowns, wifi connection loss. ULTRA slow GPS and lastly a skype bug I found out. When using headphones. Skype will use speakers to emit sound kinda annoying when you are in a conference.

Definitely. The ZTE Blade had many issues with the stock roms which are fixed in CM7.