Work out a ZTE Vanilla Gingerbread leak out version[Kernel 2.6.35]

Guest burstlam

Guest jusumgeezer

Best ever battery life for me, Fast & stable, no reboots but Proximity sensors not working for me on this one, tried 2 calls, screen went blank & wouldn't come back on, Had to pull battery to end call. Anyone else had this problem?

Guest liamdunn

I wonder if anyone is able to remove the like yellow scrolling thing on the screen, like if you open the browser and go to the bottom and try to continue scrolling down holding your finger on the screen theirs a yellow bar thing that appears with banding, happens on each side of the screen too

Guest targetbsp
I wonder if anyone is able to remove the like yellow scrolling thing on the screen, like if you open the browser and go to the bottom and try to continue scrolling down holding your finger on the screen theirs a yellow bar thing that appears with banding, happens on each side of the screen too

You can under CM. Settings -> CM Settings -> Interface -> Overscroll. I appreciate that's not much help to you as you don't have CM but I'm just noting it's possible. :)

Guest mitchde

Q: Does V2.4 need cache2tempfs (installed by CW) ?

I didnt installed that, market works.

But i ask because i have some MYBackup Trouble:

Some of my backup Apps (+DATA) were not restored - no errors in Mybackup Restore List, rebootet as told by MB, but not shown in the App Launcher list.

So installed into nirvana ?

Happen not to all Apps, 1/5 were not resored. No problem i isntalled them other way.

Beside that: Were are the Apps / Data installed in Andriod 2.3.4?

In older (2.2) i seen some .android_Secure folder whoch seems to be for App2SD usage.

2.3.x seems not to use that folder anymore - installed somewere (if i use the build in App Manager and use move to sd).

Guest robinhud2010

Okay i got 2 questions:

1. How does battery life compare to cm7 Green V5?

2. Does it support s2e (that is, can apps be moved to sdcard partition)?

Guest mitchde

Does i need V2.x cache2tmpfs (some thing about the 2MB Cache workaround) ?

I installed 2.4 (after the other ZTE Build b1,b2...) and it worked, also Market worked. I heared Market not work if probs with Cache.

But i dont know exact if that Cache (2MB in my case) also can make probs beside market.

In which cases i can see an problem with Cache and how can i check if i had already cache2tmpfs installed / or this was made by install of b1,b2 already?

Does that cache2tmpfs "overstay" an wipe or must i install thal always after an new ZTE build install ?

Sorry, for maybe a bit noob questions. V2.4 works great for me !

I thried b4 (the other ZTE build) and had some probs (even with complete wipe, also dont like Chess+Solitäre installed, installed some CM7 stuff).

Edited by mitchde

Guest burstlam
Does i need V2.x cache2tmpfs (some thing about the 2MB Cache workaround) ?

I installed 2.4 (after the other ZTE Build b1,b2...) and it worked, also Market worked. I heared Market not work if probs with Cache.

But i dont know exact if that Cache (2MB in my case) also can make probs beside market.

In which cases i can see an problem with Cache and how can i check if i had already cache2tmpfs installed / or this was made by install of b1,b2 already?

Does that cache2tmpfs "overstay" an wipe or must i install thal always after an new ZTE build install ?

Sorry, for maybe a bit noob questions. V2.4 works great for me !

I thried b4 (the other ZTE build) and had some probs (even with complete wipe, also dont like Chess+Solitäre installed, installed some CM7 stuff).

No need to do so for Wbaw edit the ramdisk of the boot.img that the market fix run by default startup

both leak version running with this boot image. no fix patch is needed anymore.

Guest solidchips

I tried twice the powermenu addon and was stuck with FC's.

Got rid of those FC's, just commented the delvik cache clear code in burstlam script.

Thanks for all your hard work on bringing this ROM up to a usable point (and wbaw too!! ).

There are a couple of small points I thought it worth raising without meaning to sound like I am picking.... I have installed the power menu boot option (option 3 from the first post) and it works well. However, it seems to have affected the theming on the status bar, with phone signal and Wifi signal sometimes showing as white instead of green. Also, when the phone is plugged in to charge, the circle battery icon gets stuck on orange showing on 20% charged until the phone is fully charged when it suddenly jumps to 100%. I wanted to installed option 2 from the list but the download is unavailable :-(

Thanks again for your efforts and I look forward to your continued input bringing improvements in the coming days.

Guest Amphoras
Thanks for all your hard work on bringing this ROM up to a usable point (and wbaw too!! ).

There are a couple of small points I thought it worth raising without meaning to sound like I am picking.... I have installed the power menu boot option (option 3 from the first post) and it works well. However, it seems to have affected the theming on the status bar, with phone signal and Wifi signal sometimes showing as white instead of green. Also, when the phone is plugged in to charge, the circle battery icon gets stuck on orange showing on 20% charged until the phone is fully charged when it suddenly jumps to 100%. I wanted to installed option 2 from the list but the download is unavailable :-(

Thanks again for your efforts and I look forward to your continued input bringing improvements in the coming days.

I think the icons only go green when you're connecting to the Google servers. When you're not, they just stay white.

Guest lost2

the rom is very good for the moment , no GPS WI-FI 3G problem , the GPS locks under a minute (i have GPS Booster installed) the only proble is on some 3d games (need4speed, star battalion) they wereplayed with ss5 but not with this Rom

nice work

Guest psycho84

Just installed this rom and on first sight it seems to be working just fine. Everything is working, even sensors are fine (which are not in CM7 for me). Scrolling seems to be smooth. I just tried angry birds in one level and it seems OK also. I think I will stick to this until a source code is provided and there is a rom with overclocking and some more performance modifications. Great job on this one though!