Work out a ZTE Vanilla Gingerbread leak out version[Kernel 2.6.35]

Guest burstlam

Guest not relevant
Hello!

I've just installed v2.5.1. My problem is, i cant search in market.

Try to pushing the magnifier icon, but nothing happens... anyone have the same problem?

Yes - I also have this problem. Neither magnifier icon or search from menu button works. Do you have a working mobile data connection, as I don't and I wondered if this was related.

Guest Gerappa

Ìts working now... i used wifi all times, i have no data/3g connection.

I dont know what solved the problem, looks like instable this thing.

btw stable and fast rom, good work!

Guest Drakedian

Great rom, everything works as it should, exept that i didnt managed to get my mobile data to work, neither 2 or 3g. any suggestions how to make it work?

vodafone HU

Guest burstlam
Great rom, everything works as it should, exept that i didnt managed to get my mobile data to work, neither 2 or 3g. any suggestions how to make it work?

vodafone HU

replace them in system/lib folder

here is the ril lib set . can u test this up for me?

Guest burstlam

vodafone HU

edit. forget this

don't use it

ril_set.rar

Edited by burstlam

Guest Michealtbh
overclocking question:

if the source code for the kernel is released, will it be possible to change it to enable overclocking?

It will require some modding but yes, that's generally the case

Guest MidaMilunk

vodafone HU

Try the "hungarianised" version based on this very ROM at hungandroid.com, or zteportal.com!

Guest zsombi8

Please HELP!

I installed this ROM, but the camera and all the camera apps are didn't works! B)

What's the problem?

I realized the problem...

I'm accidentally delete the camera_click.ogg file, and the camera is going mad :)

Edited by zsombi8

Guest robinhud2010
Hello!

I've just installed v2.5.1. My problem is, i cant search in market.

Try to pushing the magnifier icon, but nothing happens... anyone have the same problem?

Yup, had it too - a reboot will fix the problem.

Guest solidchips

I installed the patch "Set 2 Reboot Options to Power Menu, Stock Status Bar Layout, CRT Animation and menu key to unlock enabled ."

Still i'm unable to unlock the device by pressing menu key.

If i press the menu key within a few sec (1 or 2 i guess) when the screen turns off it works and unlocks the phone, afterwards pressing menu key is not effective.

Edited by solidchips

Guest Lemolabass

This is the best rom I have tried, and I have tried them all.

Only problem is with aspect ratio when playing recorded videos, people look short and fat :)

Guest azidhaka

The best ROM, fast and stable with very good battery life. Good work @burstlam!

I've been using it for a week and found only two minor problems:

Sometimes in call when the phone screen is locked by the proximity sensor and you remove the phone from your ear the display remains black and only the other person closing on you restores it.

Also, folders do not work on the home screen, except for an empty folder. You can create them, but when pressed, Launcher force closes.

Everything else is exceptionally stable.

Guest devilkazuya
The best ROM, fast and stable with very good battery life. Good work @burstlam!

I've been using it for a week and found only two minor problems:

Sometimes in call when the phone screen is locked by the proximity sensor and you remove the phone from your ear the display remains black and only the other person closing on you restores it.

Also, folders do not work on the home screen, except for an empty folder. You can create them, but when pressed, Launcher force closes.

Everything else is exceptionally stable.

agree +1, Its working perfectly. I got about 4 and half day on single charge with very minimal usage.

I have never had problem with proximity sensor so make sure you have done a full wipe. I did a full wipe: dalvik + factory data + format system. The folder problem might be because of the default home, i use launcher pro and dont have this problem with folders.