NOTICE: Before rooting your liquid!!!

Guest Dario93

Guest Dario93

Hi guys,since there are a lot of perople that still today are having problems with rooting their phones,I decided to make this sticky thread.

Many new liquid users refer to old guides concerning root,for example the one on Theunlockr.com. These guides refer to the outdated Paul's superboot,that was suitable only for old 2.1/1.6 ROMs.

So,if you want to root your phone without meeting a nice bootloop,ask here in the forum,or in this thread,or ,better, read carefully the Ultimate Liquid Thread at step 3,where you can find a complete and updated explanation on how to root your phone :)

Dario.

Guest siggey
Hi guys,since there are a lot of perople that still today are having problems with rooting their phones,I decided to make this sticky thread.

Many new liquid users refer to old guides concerning root,for example the one on Theunlockr.com. These guides refer to the outdated Paul's superboot,that was suitable only for old 2.1/1.6 ROMs.

So,if you want to root your phone without meeting a nice bootloop,ask here in the forum,or in this thread,or ,better, read carefully the Ultimate Liquid Thread at step 3,where you can find a complete and updated explanation on how to root your phone :)

Dario.

+1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rishigre

Hello,

I've tried each and every way to flash my Acer Liquid S100 without any success. Sometimes, the phone just won't boot, sometimes, there is boot loop and now I am struck on the boot screen! I was foolish not to make a Nandroid backup.

I can get into Malez recovery. I've tried several ROM's but couldn't get any ROM to work. So my question is can I flash a .BIN from recovery?

Thank you in advance for your replies and God Bless.

• 4 months later...
Guest j@y krishn@

Hello,

I've tried each and every way to flash my Acer Liquid S100 without any success. Sometimes, the phone just won't boot, sometimes, there is boot loop and now I am struck on the boot screen! I was foolish not to make a Nandroid backup.

I can get into Malez recovery. I've tried several ROM's but couldn't get any ROM to work. So my question is can I flash a .BIN from recovery?

Thank you in advance for your replies and God Bless.

go over to http://hotfile.com/dl/66213785/6609666/1.100.09.EMEA.GEN1_A21E_bin.zip.html and flash with acer flash tool..!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gertmenkel

I received my Liquid E about half a year ago, and I immediatly flashed it with the Android 2.2 update from the official Acer website. An hour later I rooted it using the SuperOneClick method (http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=803682)

I am amazed by the problems people are running into while I rooted my Liquid by clicking one single button!

(McAfee started nagging me about the progam being an exploit, just ignore it if you download it from the official website!)