[ROM] By RexChun 2.3.4 Radio Fix

Guest Archer_cn

Guest pintas
OK, given the chinese and register-needed issue,, I'd rather give you the direct link of the downloads:

Rom:http://dl.dbank.com/c092i5mkt8

FM fix:http://dl.dbank.com/c0v2eeshhm

Sorry, but the link goes to a chinese site. Can you please add the files to some download service? Megaupload or similar?

Someone, please?

best,

Sorry i took so long to reply, but my internet is so slow i can't upload it.

However, there's a newer version here:

http://www.malshenzu.com/read.php?tid-1799.html ->post

http://dl.dbank.com/c03v3yte3m ->download

I've just downloaded it, but it seems to be pretty good. The screen sensitivity and calibration is better than the original rom, but i don't have a clue about battery, radio or mms.

The new boot animation is funny...

Guest dontworry
Sorry i took so long to reply, but my internet is so slow i can't upload it.

However, there's a newer version here:

http://www.malshenzu.com/read.php?tid-1799.html ->post

http://dl.dbank.com/c03v3yte3m ->download

I've just downloaded it, but it seems to be pretty good. The screen sensitivity and calibration is better than the original rom, but i don't have a clue about battery, radio or mms.

the boot.img is what rexchun release,you can cat /proc/version to find that it's chun compile it ,and this rom only change the boot animation.and in that forum ,I knew that chun fixed the battery drain of FM,but he didn't release it ,I think he will not release any rom for ever.

Edited by dontworry

Guest equiliym
the boot.img is what rexchun release,you can cat /proc/version to find that it's chun compile it ,and this rom only change the boot animation.and in that forum ,I knew that chun fixed the battery drain of FM,but he didn't release it ,I think he will not release any rom for ever.

sad news :) but his roms were awesome nevertheless

Guest pintas
sad news :rolleyes: but his roms were awesome nevertheless

Don't stress... :)

He said he would release a new one soon to fix some problems.

Guest equiliym
Don't stress... :)

wonderful news, cant wait for his new release :rolleyes:

Guest dontworry
Don't stress... :blink:

but he has already released what he said he would release,now in this new rom has already contained the boot.img.the boot.img fixed the touch issue.now when you touch some letters,then on the screen they won't change to others especially "q","w"

Edited by dontworry

Guest dontworry
new rom has perfect caliberation.... any working gapps pack please anyone

rexchun's rom always seperates gapps because the ram is limited,and you can go to the forum of blade to search a newer one because the gapps pack that rexchun released looks "old".

Guest pintas
i can confirm that screen calibration is PERFECT! Is there any way to remove te fm radio?

Check out System App Remover.

Also, there are some tools to prevent apps from starting at boot, it's good to get some extra RAM by preventing apps you don't use to start.

I'm currently using autostarts, but there are other options.

Guest Dj Fluminee
Check out System App Remover.

Also, there are some tools to prevent apps from starting at boot, it's good to get some extra RAM by preventing apps you don't use to start.

I'm currently using autostarts, but there are other options.

thanks, but i already did it with "root uninstaller" which worked like a charm :blink:..now this rom is perfect!

Guest Jésus Alberto

Here in Brazil there is a Racer (X850) with different hardware, for example, the camera does not work with any modded rom. With this rom X850 locks the screen, everything works but the screen keeps turned off and a reset is needed. The TigTex´s rom solved that problem, but the calibration is not good yet, he made a fix but the USB stops to work as mass storage or debugging mode. Even so I prefer the TigTex´s rom because I don´t have to open the cover to reset anymore.

If RexChux could solve the screen locking problem, this rom would be perfect to Brazilian X850.

Guest dontworry
Here in Brazil there is a Racer (X850) with different hardware, for example, the camera does not work with any modded rom. With this rom X850 locks the screen, everything works but the screen keeps turned off and a reset is needed. The TigTex´s rom solved that problem, but the calibration is not good yet, he made a fix but the USB stops to work as mass storage or debugging mode. Even so I prefer the TigTex´s rom because I don´t have to open the cover to reset anymore.

If RexChux could solve the screen locking problem, this rom would be perfect to Brazilian X850.

it's very easy ,only replace a lib is just ok,this is not a problem,everyone can fix it too,rexchun compiled this rom without test for long,so he didn't find this issue at first ,then he modified sourcecodes ,then all is ok.and there is another easy way just turning off the screenoff animation.

Edited by dontworry

Guest JPMD69

WTF... I don't wanna a IPhone (or least not the Iphone logo!... :-)

How can I get the green droid back in my animation screen???

Cheers...

Guest pintas
WTF... I don't wanna a IPhone (or least not the Iphone logo!... :-)

How can I get the green droid back in my animation screen???

Cheers...

eheheh....

There's an app installed that allows you to access root in your device with read/write permissions, but it's in chinese (root explorer) but you can remove it (with SystemApp remover, or whatever) and install an english version. Search the market for them.

Then all you have to do is to replace the boot animation in /system/media with another boot animation. If you have another ROM you can easily extract the bootanimation.zip and paste it in your device. It was the first thing i did when i installed this ROM. :blink:

Guest equiliym

hey guys, can someone give me thread number or post again link for rexchuns newest rom? i cant seem to find it, most links are dead or something and i noticed i have mnd-b01 rom with fm fix from first post only :blink:

Guest KillyJ

I installed this rom last night, latest version ".....floating icons...." fixed (something like that), that rom version, and I can't use touch screen, to be precise, only with pen I can use my phone, screen don't recognize fingers anymore... Can anyone help me? Rom is realy great, but it's meaninless if I must use pen for every "operation". Thanks.

Guest Dj Fluminee
hey guys, can someone give me thread number or post again link for rexchuns newest rom? i cant seem to find it, most links are dead or something and i noticed i have mnd-b01 rom with fm fix from first post only :blink:

HERE you go.

Guest mladenovic73
I installed this rom last night, latest version ".....floating icons...." fixed (something like that), that rom version, and I can't use touch screen, to be precise, only with pen I can use my phone, screen don't recognize fingers anymore... Can anyone help me? Rom is realy great, but it's meaninless if I must use pen for every "operation". Thanks.

same thing for me to.Thas somebody now the answer,please?

Guest KillyJ

same thing for me to.Thas somebody now the answer,please?

mladenovic73, I know you're from Serbia :huh:)) PozZz iz Srbije druze :blink: I will write on english, I don't want to be rood, we have androdisrbija.com, so we can talk there :)

If anyone can help us, if anyone know the answer why I'am forced to use pen, i eill appreciate help from you guys. Thanks.

Guest mladenovic73

mladenovic73, I know you're from Serbia :huh:)) PozZz iz Srbije druze :blink: I will write on english, I don't want to be rood, we have androdisrbija.com, so we can talk there :)

If anyone can help us, if anyone know the answer why I'am forced to use pen, i eill appreciate help from you guys. Thanks.

Pozdrav i za tebe druze.I try bo2 last night again and he working by the finger but you can touch very easy to work.I dont like that.

Druze bukvalno treba da ti prst lebdi iznad ekrana da bi radio prstom,probaj.Pisao sam na android srbija o ovome.