Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
orceto

LG GT540 Android 1.5 (v1.5 (Cupcake)

2 posts in this topic

Hello to all...

Im new here in forum,i decide to register here becouse i see to many information about my "new" device.

Im planing to get the Anroid GT 540.

Im little confused,i read phone coming with 1.6 version of Android,but the place where i want to bouhgt,tell me that the phone use 1.5 Cupcake?

Before to bought the product,can anyone tell me,did this phone is older version of GT 540,and can i Upgrade from 1.5 to 2.1 or 2.2 android?

Tnx you veru much...

Hello to all...

Im new here in forum,i decide to register here becouse i see to many information about my "new" device.

Im planing to get the Anroid GT 540.

Im little confused,i read phone coming with 1.6 version of Android,but the place where i want to bouhgt,tell me that the phone use 1.5 Cupcake?

Before to bought the product,can anyone tell me,did this phone is older version of GT 540,and can i Upgrade from 1.5 to 2.1 or 2.2 android?

Tnx you veru much...

You sure its cupcake ? have u used the phone yourself ? Im not sure, but the phone that has been used in demo's were 1.5 prolly, so you might get one of those, i wouldnt recomend that couse thats the demonstration version of the phone. The phone itself ships with 1.6 ONLY

Edited by ilovelg