MeeGo 1.2 from N9

Guest domenico lamberti

Guest domenico lamberti

title says it all really, when a ROM dump becomes available or when an SDK comes out, do you reckon we could have a port like the N9 runs? coz that would be sweet, and call me crazy if its priced right enough i might ditch my blade for it, i know a phone which will have lie no app support and no support from the OEM either, but it looks cool and has faceboook,twitter and angry birds and it looks like a real contender.

real answers only please no sarcasm i think it'd be coll please dont be mean, we can all hope

Guest gusthy
title says it all really, when a ROM dump becomes available or when an SDK comes out, do you reckon we could have a port like the N9 runs? coz that would be sweet, and call me crazy if its priced right enough i might ditch my blade for it, i know a phone which will have lie no app support and no support from the OEM either, but it looks cool and has faceboook,twitter and angry birds and it looks like a real contender.

real answers only please no sarcasm i think it'd be coll please dont be mean, we can all hope

You know, people answer this questions with sarcasm because it was explained so many times that NO, IT IS NOT realistically possible.

Guest k0zmic
You know, people answer this questions with sarcasm because it was explained so many times that NO, IT IS NOT realistically possible.

Yup, it's highly improbable.

Guest domenico lamberti

well im not a dev, im just a normal guy so i didnt know it was "highly improbable" which is why i asked for no sarcasm