1 August B137 r7: FLB Custom ROM for the Huawei U8800 with Online Kitchen

Guest Simon O

Guest Simon O

Hello all,

I always wore the FLB ROMs in the ZTE Blade and Huawei Ideos X5. In a Facebook group FF accused flibblesan of copying their work.

The FF says the following about flibblesan:

"is a little b*****, because all the commits that it has taken in the kernel of it was mine, and neither was able to mention it since it is - as I do when shooting things dzo or Stockwell. I think it a sickness. the code is open yes sir, but at least have the decency to thank or so finally .. this is just out of curiosity. FLB and the rom is a tough s***. Yeah, that good works 100%, but speed = 0, flow = 0. And the guy has not done anything in the rom to move beyond the kernel, took some apps here, put there other bla bla bla this is not for me Developing. "

It is true ?????

What an idiot. I credited for every commit I took for the kernel. If the actual author was somebody other than Stockwell or dzo then it's their fault for not mentioning this in their own commits. And anyway.. what exactly did I do wrong?

Guest HCDR.Jacob

Hello all,

I always wore the FLB ROMs in the ZTE Blade and Huawei Ideos X5. In a Facebook group FF accused flibblesan of copying their work.

The FF says the following about flibblesan:

"is a little ba*****, because all the commits that it has taken in the kernel of it was mine, and neither was able to mention it since it is - as I do when shooting things dzo or Stockwell. I think it a sickness. the code is open yes sir, but at least have the decency to thank or so finally .. this is just out of curiosity. FLB and the rom is a tough s***. Yeah, that good works 100%, but speed = 0, flow = 0. And the guy has not done anything in the rom to move beyond the kernel, took some apps here, put there other bla bla bla this is not for me Developing. "

It is true ?????

This FF guy. He's a c*nt.

• 3 weeks later...