Can i install custom ROM on Dell XCD35 android 2.2

Guest Achal Guglani

Guest Achal Guglani

I have an Dell XCD35....which is a gen2 phone with android 2.2 and 512MB ram.....can i install custom ROM on my Dell XCD35 like cyanogenmod7 (CM7) ????? will it be harmful????? :) .......Plzzzzzzzz help meeeeeeeeee......... B)

Guest bladeowner

Of course:

Search for the topic:

22/Apr [GUIDE] How to Install a Custom ROM on the ZTE u-v880 or [GEN2] device, Superuser / Clockwork / ZTE-Blade Recovery Manager

Guest Achal Guglani
Of course:

Search for the topic:

22/Apr [GUIDE] How to Install a Custom ROM on the ZTE u-v880 or [GEN2] device, Superuser / Clockwork / ZTE-Blade Recovery Manager

i know how to install it but i m afraid that it will harm my dell xcd35.......

Guest Markiv
i know how to install it but i m afraid that it will harm my dell xcd35.......

No harm will be done. so many around the world has zte blade which has been installed wit many flavours of froyo n gingerbread.

If u follow d steps correctly of rooting ur xcd35 temporarily,installing rom manager, then clockwork mod n finally taking a nandroid of ur stock froyo.... everything will b fine as u can switch Back n forth to as many custom rom's available here...

so Don worry... all s well as long as u do it well. I too own an xcd35 which proudly shows off its gingerbread.....

• 1 month later...
Guest pravind

Where are the steps and how to know if your phone is gen1 or 2

No harm will be done. so many around the world has zte blade which has been installed wit many flavours of froyo n gingerbread.

If u follow d steps correctly of rooting ur xcd35 temporarily,installing rom manager, then clockwork mod n finally taking a nandroid of ur stock froyo.... everything will b fine as u can switch Back n forth to as many custom rom's available here...

so Don worry... all s well as long as u do it well. I too own an xcd35 which proudly shows off its gingerbread.....

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Can you confirm if Ad Hoc wifi network is detected and able to access internet on Ad Hoc wi fi by you xcd35? If yes, what rom are you on?

Thanks