[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Evynnstarr
Lol I just hope that evyn did not posted that really B) You kiddin' me right?

Think we all agree that evyn was only here to flame at me, otherwise feel free to prove me wrong. :)

I was here to get the update when your phone "broke"

Guest toonman34
Lol I just hope that evyn did not posted that really B) You kiddin' me right?

Think we all agree that evyn was only here to flame at me, otherwise feel free to prove me wrong. :)

I don't think the devs over at xda think is getting uploaded

Guest TripNRaVeR
hey there folks

u guys all were cheering trip on, and now that his phone is buggered, u guys all of a sudden drop him like a rock.

He has worked many hours, for us, out of his own time. give the guy a break. he doesnt owe us anything, we all owe him.

Trip, thanx for all you have done! If you eventually do get the rom out, then AWESOME!! but if not, no worries..

Will still follow any work you do.

i have not seen anyone else using your stuff on their x10's here where i live. so i have a unique phone no matter what!!

Jose

Sometimes people just deserve an update because of there well tought posts if you want it please pm me. For you it is also ready.

Guest Abrar bHaI

Damn all you trip haters....

go away... hush hush hush

Ha ha ha Trip does his work only for his fans and people who value him.....

Guest motorsportgod
You stay out of it. Im talking to trip and I would like it if puny minded folks like you don't butt in.

Cool, I want the update :)

but you keep bagging trip out.... here and on fb. Most people here want the update. but again, most dont really think slander is really needed just because you think he may be trying to get a sneaky dollar out of people. maybe he wanted to finish the rom on an old phone just because he could/wanted to/likes doing that/has nothing else to do/invested to much time to stop....

Guest PlayGunsta

Trip any ETA for release from now? Because I just wanted to flash a ROM to see if 3G works on another ROM. Thanks for your time :)!

Edited by PlayGunsta

Guest frankie_fish
Damn all you trip haters....

go away... hush hush hush

Ha ha ha Trip does his work only for his fans and people who value him.....

+100000

Guest pngface

Edit: Before I get flamed, look at my earlier post, I was(am?) looking forward to this rom since March when Trip first posted about it on xda.

Just felt that video summed up things quite nicely

Edited by pngface

Guest TripNRaVeR
Trip any ETA for release from now? Because I just wanted to flash a ROM to see if 3G works on another ROM. Thanks for your time :)!

3G was not working for an hour ago when phone was working so it will not work either now i guess.

edit:

50% uploading

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Bjarte

Funny thing is, I have sat and read all these pages the past days, and never said that much.

But I have to agree with Bon_JoZi, that guy has a fair point.. It's not cheering if you nag and nag all the time, and this many pages with actually less content than an Apple manual, I'm a bit sad for some of you, you must have such depressing lives just sitting at your computer and trying to figure out which nagging sentence to print out next..

Some of you have great joy in posting your cheers, and I salute you for that, but the whiners? I don't know what else can be said, let's just leave it at that.

Guest xerex.exe

i think trip is doing very good work.

we can all be glad that the scene of the x10 has a dev like trip is.

he spends a lot of time in developing ... hearthblood and brains.(if the translation is wrong ... sorry ^^ )

he do this all for free!

i can´t understand some pleople who flaming and want to anger trip.

i will say it a second time ... I´m a tripnholic :)

Guest PlayGunsta
3G was not working for an hour ago when phone was working so it will not work either now i guess.

edit:

50% uploading

Great! :)

Btw, could you take a picture of your APN settings? Because I can't manage to get this whole damn thing working!

Guest Zabihjan
Preparing and uploading the rom now. +1000 for the real supporters! Donations are not required for getting an update! All who said its not true will never get it! Need to learn that i did this for fun :)

Trip u r funny

Guest xlmohi

this may be my first post, but I just want to show my support Trip, as he is being targeted by...............

Trips Iris Miui is best I've used so far.

Edited by xlmohi

Guest TripNRaVeR

Will start releasing the update for you supporters right now. Please have some patience it is a hell of a job my pm box is exploding :)

Guest hetsong

Trip we all support u and let these guys bark. They cant do anything else.

Thanks for your job.

Cheers,

All Chinese TripnHolics... and I.

Guest st0nec01d

Currently running an earlier TripNMui Froyo ROM on my x10 but on the lookout for a more stable Gingerbread ROM (which from the description in OP this seemed to be). Too impatient at the moment to wait till August for SE release.

Usually keep out of posting to be honest, as on most of these forums pretty much every thing gets taken out of context by somebody, or someone just causes trouble for the hell of it,

If you would be so kind as to let me test this ROM as well I would be most grateful Trip.

Thanks again for the work you've put in to get a decent ROM on the X10 :)

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 .. .. ..

wtf???? why do I press F6????? lol

Guest TripNRaVeR
Great! B)

Btw, could you take a picture of your APN settings? Because I can't manage to get this whole damn thing working!

LOL NO!:) my phone is dead!

Guest Oodie

I'm climbing down from the chair now .. I was soo much close to getting hanged my self after what happened :)

Any way I love you trip :D let's get married B) ( ofcourse i'm joking ;) )

Thanks for what you've done for us .. Rock on Bro !!!

Edit : ....... Titanium Backup running on my X10 Now ;)

Edited by Oodie

Guest xerex.exe
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 .. .. ..

wtf???? why do I press F6????? lol

hahaha +1 ^^