Sign in to follow this  
antonio1475

ADB in recovery

antonio1475    0

HI, I have ClockWorkMod 3.2.0.0 (the only one I think) recovery, but I can't get adb working in it. I can't mount sdcard or usb storage neither in recovery.

Adb, sdcard and usb storage work perfect when using the android system. It won't work in recovery.

Am I alone in this or you have the same issue?

Thank you.

netbios2k3    0

this functions are not working in cwm for the Black... the same with ext4 support...is implemented but not activated right now.

i like to compile cwm self,but with my connection it need too much time to download the sources :)

antonio1475    0
this functions are not working in cwm for the Black... the same with ext4 support...is implemented but not activated right now.

i like to compile cwm self,but with my connection it need too much time to download the sources B)

OK thanks. Yesterday I decided to unroot and restore stock V11B firmware because with root I experienced bad touchscreen response (maybe was a usb debugging thing, I'm not sure) and wasn't able to write properly with keyboard. Now it works perfect, so until there are custom ROMs, I think I will stay unrooted and without recovery because it is not very useful right now without ROMs and I am unable to customize it (framework-res.apk and others) because of the adb in recovery...

:)

netbios2k3    0

hmm ive some Problems with compiling kernels on my Ubuntu... if i try the Cyanogenmod-Kernel i get some errors,1 of them i can`t solve,

on Stock Kernel, i get a Permission error :)

spyb0y    0
hmm ive some Problems with compiling kernels on my Ubuntu... if i try the Cyanogenmod-Kernel i get some errors,1 of them i can`t solve,

on Stock Kernel, i get a Permission error :rolleyes:

maybe you want to look here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/koush/365...p-template.html . I think i manage to understand what are they doing and it seems logical but not sure if it will work on *any* ROM as they say....hmmmm it will be interesting to try, but without a keycomb to enter recovery I`m afraid to brick my phone again :)

spyb0y    0
ive sucessfully compiled the Kernel from LG-Source, but the rom self won`t work, kernel with some cpu-settings and cifs works.

sooo upload the kernel so we can flash it if you don`t mind :) I`d like to try it seriously.