Unlock codes for Huawei U8800 / Ideos X5

Guest kari0ca

Guest kari0ca

Hi there,

I bought an Ideos X5 on TMN, an portuguese operator, i want to unlock it, i've found this site http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/unlock/...e-huawei-u8800/ wich has some testemonials here in modaco. but those testemonials are for the huawei Pulse.

Has anyone tried this method on a Ideos X5? or does anyone recomends this method/site?

I've made this question on topic: €159 - Huawei IDEOS X5 - TMN Portugal. but i think that here, more people can see and reply to this question.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Guest miguelmamfm
Hi there,

I bought an Ideos X5 on TMN, an portuguese operator, i want to unlock it, i've found this site http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/unlock/...e-huawei-u8800/ wich has some testemonials here in modaco. but those testemonials are for the huawei Pulse.

Has anyone tried this method on a Ideos X5? or does anyone recomends this method/site?

I've made this question on topic: €159 - Huawei IDEOS X5 - TMN Portugal. but i think that here, more people can see and reply to this question.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

The site worked great for me in my Huawei U8230

Guest PatrickSilva
Thanks miguelmamfm,

I was looking for some testimonials for this site before to buy a code... so this site is reliable

Please let me know your experience, I want to unlock it too. Thanks

Guest That-Guy
no other way to unlock the device unless that?

Think that is the only way so far unless any of the devs can come up with a solution :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest stan40

ok i recieved my code from unlock-tmobilepulse

i entered in the phone,everthing was fine, and when i made restart the unlockscreen appear again asking me for unlock code again, so i put it again

and everithing was fine until the next restart of the phone, so it never stop to asking me unlock code

i use oxygen ROM

is it normal???

Guest stan40

ok i recieved my code from unlock-tmobilepulse

i entered in the phone,everthing was fine, and when i made restart the unlockscreen appear again asking me for unlock code again, so i put it again

and everithing was fine until the next restart of the phone, so it never stop to asking me unlock code

i use oxygen ROM

is it normal???

FIXED: if anyone got that problem, it will have to go back to the stock branded ROM when the device was buyed , and then put the unlock code - it will show the device was unlocked successfully , and no more asking for unlock code

• 3 weeks later...

FIXED: if anyone got that problem, it will have to go back to the stock branded ROM when the device was buyed , and then put the unlock code - it will show the device was unlocked successfully , and no more asking for unlock code

Hi there,

after you have unlocked the phone, already tried to reinstall the oxygen ROM. asks the code again?

I want to unlock one, but was wondering if you can change the ROM later.

Thanks.

Hi there,

after you have unlocked the phone, already tried to reinstall the oxygen ROM. asks the code again?

I want to unlock one, but was wondering if you can change the ROM later.

Thanks.

If you wish to unlock your phone contact me by PM. I'm also from Portugal.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought that code yesterday for my ideos x5 from tmn. I hope the code comes quickly

anyone know if that avoid the warranty? because I bought it Wednesday

Edited by 3du

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...