[RECOVERY] CWM Recovery for LiquidMT v3.0

Guest vache

Guest mopisher
Finally, here it is.

Version 2.2 that fix partitions mounting and nandroid backup/restore.

Only for last 2.3.4 bin. (3.021.01)

For older 2.3.3, use the v2.0.

How to install :

Activate Debug USB on your phone.

Plug your phone to your computer with your USB cable.

Unzip the "RecoveryMT-2.2" folder from the zip file.

Launch "install_recovery.cmd".

Download Link : http://vache-android.com/files/Metal/recov...overyMT-2.2.zip

Report here any issues you may have.

If you like it, feel free to donate : btn_donateCC_LG.gif

HELP VACHE, i can't install the Recovery in 2.3.3(recovery 2.0) or 2.3.4(recovery2.0 or 2.2),but i can install the Recovery 1.0.2 in 2.2.2(49)

what's the matter,can you give me some advice?

the message on the 3 colors screen ,it show's

send recovery.....OKay

"writing 'recovery'... FAILED (remote: flash write failure)"

everytime!!!!

clean boot doesn't sulote the problem

help vache! thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest atoyota

Sorry for the OT, but I can't find wich is the right recovery by Vache for my ROM (1.100.49 official by Acer). I only want to install the right recovery and to obtain superuser permission.

Thanks a lot!!

Guest caisinging

Finally, here it is.

How to install :

Download Link : http://vache-android.com/files/Metal/recov...overyMT-2.2.zip

Report here any issues you may have.

If you like it, feel free to donate : btn_donateCC_LG.gif

HI,VACHE,i got a problem here.

I have flashed the latest bin 3.026.01, but when i was trying to flash recovery 2.2, it showed "FAILED(remote:flash write failure)" . i have seen a post describing the same problem, and i think it's due to the size of "recoo.img" . IF so , vache, could you please make a recoo.img with smaller size? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Binh Tran

Sorry for noob question but im newbie in android, i tried to flash this recovery but my Liquid MT alway stoped at the screen and showing

FASTBOOK MODE

fastboot: processing commands 

I upgraded to ver 2.3.4 by Acer_LiquidMT_3.026.01_EMEA-GEN1_03.26.02.zip, copied folder Recovery 2.2 to SD card (root), Open file install_recovery.cmd as administrator, press enter, see my device number, then press enter again, my Liquid MT switch off then stop at Fastbook mode.

Did i do anything wrong?

I also do not know how to root, i tried with OneClick 1.9 but fail, tried with Z4ROOT also, my phone did not reboot.

Any 1 know how to root, how to flash recovery please tell me :(

Edited by Binh Tran

Guest Binh Tran

You haven't to push recovery files on sd.. leave it on yours pc

Thanks so much, i flashed the recovery now, but can not open recovery, i pressed key combo : Power + volume up + volume down + camera button but my phone just open.

I tried with quickboot, choose recovery, and only Acer logo open and it stopped at there,tried with Rom Manage with also result.

I downgraded to ver 2.2 and used Recovey 1.2.2 to flash, but now luck, in version 2.3.4 i do not know how to ROOT it, tried with ONECLICK ver 2.1.1 and stopped in step 6 as all other ppl did, tried with Z4ROOT but phone no reboot, just back to home screen only.

:( Can any one tell me:

- How can i root with 2.3.4 ver from bin Acer_LiquidMT_3.026.01_EMEA-GEN1_03.26.02

- How can i open recovery :( keycombo did, quickboot did,

- Did i flash recovery correctly? (after did as Davidevinavil said, i saw message on CMD windown told if see the screen with 3 color then press enter, all after message status is OKAY and phone reboot)

can this be installed under linux....

I have tried and i do get flashboot: recovery..

but when i press volume down and power i still get reguler flashboot screen.

Guest vikings123

Finally, here it is.

How to install :

Some stupid questions here:

1. The link to v2.0 is not valid.

2. Which one should I use if I am still using Froyo on my Metal

3. For GingerBread (Android 2.3.3) I must use v2.0, not v2.2, right?

Guest secction9

Some stupid questions here:

1. The link to v2.0 is not valid.

2. Which one should I use if I am still using Froyo on my Metal

3. For GingerBread (Android 2.3.3) I must use v2.0, not v2.2, right?

1. Yes I tried the 2.0 Link too, but wasn't valid.

2. Not sure

3. I used RecoverMT 2.2 on 2.3.3 Gingerbread.

Guest tibbyltd

Thanks so much, i flashed the recovery now, but can not open recovery, i pressed key combo : Power + volume up + volume down + camera button but my phone just open.

I tried with quickboot, choose recovery, and only Acer logo open and it stopped at there,tried with Rom Manage with also result.

I downgraded to ver 2.2 and used Recovey 1.2.2 to flash, but now luck, in version 2.3.4 i do not know how to ROOT it, tried with ONECLICK ver 2.1.1 and stopped in step 6 as all other ppl did, tried with Z4ROOT but phone no reboot, just back to home screen only.

:( Can any one tell me:

- How can i root with 2.3.4 ver from bin Acer_LiquidMT_3.026.01_EMEA-GEN1_03.26.02

- How can i open recovery :( keycombo did, quickboot did,

- Did i flash recovery correctly? (after did as Davidevinavil said, i saw message on CMD windown told if see the screen with 3 color then press enter, all after message status is OKAY and phone reboot)

I'm having the exact same problem, any help would be appreciated. I can get it to flash on OK but it's non-responsive to either the key combo or quickboot. Any suggestions?

I tried the 0.6 version and that works fine.

Guest cicobuff

I'm having the exact same problem, any help would be appreciated. I can get it to flash on OK but it's non-responsive to either the key combo or quickboot. Any suggestions?

I tried the 0.6 version and that works fine.

I sussed it Tibby. My wife just got one of these phones, later revision than mine (April instead of February) at first I thought it may have been a later revision issue but it isn't.

What you have to do is actually install the official leak of Acer 2.3.4 Gingerbread on your phone first, then retry Vache Recovery 2.2 Installation, it then works, you can then go ahead and install the Gingerounay custom version.

Here is the link to the Official Acer 2.3.4 Rom, just unzip that folder to your SD card and follow the instructions from this link. Once that is installed go ahead with installing Vache Recovery 2.2.

http://android.modaco.com/topic/345275-leak234-acer-liquidmt-302701-emea-gen1-032701/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vikings123

Having problems getting this working on windows 7 64bit, any known problems with drivers ? The phone doesn't do anything? shouldn't it reboot?

Mine is working OK on win-7 x64 Professional.