[RECOVERY] CWM Recovery for LiquidMT v3.0

Guest vache

Guest Lens_flare
100% full hw working?

Yes, dump acer rom, and make the same acer rom with lesser bloatware and root. That's what I call stock-based. Gingerounay, T&L, Performance - they all are stock -based.

Cy-mod is COMPILED FROM THE GROUND using acer binaries, that's why it is missing the main acer framework that contains all the fixes that makes people to use stock instead of CM (BUUUUGSS __- ehwhatthenoobs.. ). It's acer (not only acer though) policy to make custom roms less attractive.

Hope you understood why comparing is incorrect.

I'd need a goog account to access github isn't it?

to google source only.

I was very puzzled by what I read in ten+ forums.

just little repair-by-yourself bug-o-features -___-

Edited by Lens_flare

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spicysomtam

I flashed this through Virtualbox on Ubuntu. My VM was running Winxp 32bit. Downloaded and installed AcerSync on my VM (acer usb debug device presented to virtualbox). When the script runs through and switches into fastboot you need to present the Acer USB fastboot device, and then it flashes.

Guest liqMT

I flashed this through Virtualbox on Ubuntu. My VM was running Winxp 32bit. Downloaded and installed AcerSync on my VM (acer usb debug device presented to virtualbox). When the script runs through and switches into fastboot you need to present the Acer USB fastboot device, and then it flashes.

You have the way to do it all native in ubuntu (w/o VM) here http://sorrodje.alte...rom-sdk-android all in french but screen shots may help if you're easy enough with ubuntu. Just ask me here if there is a step for which you'd need translation.

Bye

Edited by liqMT

• 2 months later...
Guest liquid metal newbie

cant install this recovery

i recently shifted back to stock rom via acer download tool and when i tried to install recovery it stops at

""

try flashing

sending recovery <4384 KB> ....

""

i waited for nearly an hour and then it said

""

sending recovery <4384 KB> .... FAILED <DATA TRANSFER FAILURE <too many links>>

""

what can i do????

problem solved

Edited by liquid metal newbie

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TimForDummies

Hi everyone,

I've got a problem while trying to install this recovery. When i start the installation, it doesn't find my phone.

I've tried reinstalling the drivers and my phone is USB-Debugging.

please help :)

Thanks in advance!

Guest Mtman1

Try turning the phone into fastboot (volume up and power) then plug the phone in and run install-recovey.bat (or whatever it's called)

Edited by Mtman1

Guest TimForDummies

Try turning the phone into fastboot (volume up and power) then plug the phone in and run install-recovey.bat (or whatever it's called)

Tried it but that didn't work..

Thanks anyway!

Guest TimForDummies

Or do i have to wait for "processing commands" to go away or something?

• 2 months later...
Guest ltpitt
guys, assembled a new recowery, CWM Recowery 6.0.1.4

tach works and almost all the buttons except the "search button", it replaces the camera button

Take, use

download code.google

Great thanks!

Is SD ext backup and restore working?

Which ROMs can you flash with this?

• 1 year later...

Hi guys i got an old Acer liquid MT (S120).

I want to put on it the lastest android version made for this phone.

But first i need to install a recovery. and my problem is here.

I got the acer driver for my computer, I activated USB Debogging on the phone, I downloaded the recovery v1.1, v2.2 but i can't execute the script because my computer dont see with adb the phone.

So i decided to root the phone with z4root, it looks ok

then i decided to install recovery manager, thinking it could help me to install recovery.

But each time i choose a .img file with recovery manager i have error message saying recovery not recognize.

What can i do ?

Thanks for help.

And what are the links for the lastest full rom (i mean with all phone featurs working : gps, bluetooth, camera...)

Thanks again !!!

• 4 months later...
Guest Icebok

Hello guys, I would like to root my acer liquid metal, but I can not find the file vache's recovery 3.0, because  link (avache-android.com) is off.

Can you help me

thanks

• 1 year later...
On 27/1/2012 at 2:56 PM, mattiash.91 said:

[EDIT] ...Don't mind to answer, solved it, mu fault, red on another forum that i had to press VOL UP + VOL DWN + CAM HALF PRESSED + PWR. And my solution was VOL UP + CAM HALF PRESSED + PWR...

Yessss  :)I   CAM HALF PRESSED .... surely this is why Technolover said "Focus" and neither "Camera" (too vague) nor "Snapshoot" (wrong). I had the same issue and I was near to beleive a wrong flash of recovery could have changed the combo (which I assume we can think is a firmware/hardware feature I never read one can change).