Screen Protector, Has anyone found on that fits yet?

Guest Junior Bear

Guest Junior Bear

ive tried various ebay ones, and a more expensive single screen protector (was a better fit, but too much of a good fit) and the protector itself has scratched to quickly.

has anybody found a screen protector that fits and works properly yet.

i know the GSII has got gorrilla glass but i still dont want to risk it.

many thanks for any replies

Guest hong99
ive tried various ebay ones, and a more expensive single screen protector (was a better fit, but too much of a good fit) and the protector itself has scratched to quickly.

I've tried many PSP ones on it and to be honest they don't fit correctly. Not tried ebay ones. Your best bet is to try an Ipad one and cut it yourself to the correct shape. I've used Signalex Screen Protector from 'Poundland' which is exactly what it sounds for a Quid. Quite good quality and does the job. If it botches up you can always cut andother from the spares. :)

I've just got a SGP protector.

Fits perfect, and in several years using various makes, this went on perfect with no creases, bubbles, marks, dust or hairs.

There are five types to choose from - I went for the Ultra Optics which seems to strike a balance between hardness, light transmission and anti-fingerprint.

It has a matt finish which is not as slippery as the bare screen or gloss protectors, but it does not attract fingerprints. The oleophobic version is like the bare screen - gloss finish and it will get grease marks but is easily wiped. The matt finish of the Ultra Optics version feels a bit odd at first, but is just as sensitive and you get used to it - but you don't have to wipe it every five minutes.

Search ebay for " gutkoreainc ". Works out about £13 delivered to the UK in 8 days or so. And this is for two protectors!

Top quality and a bargain, and I'd recommend the seller

Guest stoney1973
I've just got a SGP protector.

Fits perfect, and in several years using various makes, this went on perfect with no creases, bubbles, marks, dust or hairs.

There are five types to choose from - I went for the Ultra Optics which seems to strike a balance between hardness, light transmission and anti-fingerprint.

It has a matt finish which is not as slippery as the bare screen or gloss protectors, but it does not attract fingerprints. The oleophobic version is like the bare screen - gloss finish and it will get grease marks but is easily wiped. The matt finish of the Ultra Optics version feels a bit odd at first, but is just as sensitive and you get used to it - but you don't have to wipe it every five minutes.

Search ebay for " gutkoreainc ". Works out about £13 delivered to the UK in 8 days or so. And this is for two protectors!

Top quality and a bargain, and I'd recommend the seller

Paid £10.63 for my SGP Ultra oleophobic screen protector. Bought from http://www.exportprive.com/samsung-screen-..._1224_1232.html

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ScottR

I purchased an official Samsung Galaxy S ll Single Clear Screen Protector from ebay for under £4.00. It's a perfect fit and does the job well. It comes with a wet wipe, a dry wipe and a squeegee. Perfect for the price and made by Samsung.

Guest Roman5

Hi guys. I bought these last month, http://cgi.ebay.co.u...#ht_1571wt_1139

The seller seems to have ended the sale now. But they're great, they fit perfect and are very inexpensive. My fault that I messed up with bubbles, I wasted 2 so far, but have plenty more so will be redoing it, but they fit really nicely.

If you can find these ones, I'd say go for it. No scratches whatsoever after 5 weeks of usage. Can't speak for expensive ones but no doubt they're a waste of money when these cheap ones do the job just fine.

protectors.jpg

protectors2.jpg

protectors4.jpg

front4m.jpg

front6.jpg

Guest drobson67

Why pay over the top when you can buy a cheap screen protector from the pound shop, then cut it down making several in the process so if you make a mistake you have more to play with, I've tried more expensive screen protectors and to be honest the only difference I've found is the cheap ones have the occassional air bubble which I can't get out with the card but that doesn't seem to affect the performance in any way.

Guest mvheuver

How much need is there actually for a screen protector? I've never had one and I don't really see the point if you are careful with your phone. I've had a cheap Blade and even there I never got a scratch. I did buy a case for my Galaxy S2 to give it some added protection in case I drop it (though as I said I am always very careful) but don't see the benefit a screen protector would have if it has gorilla glass already.

Guest Gary Crutcher

When I purchased my SGS II from a Samsung shop, they offered to install a screen protector for 150 Baht (~$5).

I said yes. It fits perfectly.

Guest AndyCr15

Brando one fits perfectly. Some nasty bubbles in some above, do you use the water method to fit?

I found cheap ones, even if you're lucky and they fit well, will degrade the screen appearance sometimes.