• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Website Update - Monday 11th July 2011

253 posts in this topic

Posted

A few people posted about alternate row colouring for clarity, so thought i'd put this out there... gradient flattened and alternate colouring concept...

P

flataltrowdemo.png

Posted

Here's one with gradient (which looks a bit odd imho)...

P

gradientaltrow.png

Posted

<br />Hmm, I see, interesting. I'll have a snoop around and see what I can work out.<br /><br />Also trying to work out where the extra br tags are appearing from, I assume you're replying in browser not on tapatalk or anything? Quite weird.<br /><br />P<br />

replying in browser, any browser same issue, not the only person effected seen a few in zte blade forum with same problem mainly on requotes

Posted

<br /><br /><br />

replying in browser, any browser same issue, not the only person effected seen a few in zte blade forum with same problem mainly on requotes

Yeah, very weird... it's on the list to investigate! :)

P

Posted

It's not only the additional br, but the whole quote is somehow messed up.

e.g.:

<br />Which post are you trying to reply to? I'll try to replicate it.<br /><br /><br />This is a cloudflare security system. I'll verify the security level and look at making the wording clearer.<br /><br /><br />Confirmed, I will look into this.<br /><br /><br />Could you link the topic in question so I can investigate? Thanks!<br /><br />P<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Posted

The downloads in that topic just appear to be MediaFire links?<br /><br />Sorry to be a pain, but how can you extract link address from the post? Have had a look with google chrome, inspect element but can't find any reference to Mediafire! Thanks, Jimsie

Posted (edited)

With 'HTML off' in 'Post Options' all the replies and edits got messed up.<br /><br />It looks correct when 'HTML On' is chosen:<br />

&lt;br /&gt;It's not only the additional br, but the whole quote is somehow messed up. &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;e.g.:&lt;br /&gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&lt;br /&gt;

With 'HTML On' there's still a problem with editing a post: it adds a lot of html stuff ...

Edited by 569

Posted

With 'HTML off' in 'Post Options' all the replies and edits got messed up.<br /><br />It looks correct when 'HTML On' is chosen:<br />

With 'HTML On' there's still a problem with editing a post: it adds a lot of html stuff ...

Strange, I think it might be a rich editor problem as I use the non rich editor and it appears to be OK.

P

Posted

I also get two buttons btw, most odd (I was using the Flash uploader option before).

P

Downloads button should be fixed now (i.e. correctly showing 'clear selection')...

P

Posted (edited)

Downloads button should be fixed now (i.e. correctly showing 'clear selection')...

P

I was unable to upload any attachments last night. When I tried this morning, I got an error (which I can't upload a screenshot of)

I am running IE9 and Chrome and the error for both is: Upload skipped (Error403)

One thing I have noticed - in mid post if I hit Enter, I get 2 carriage returns instead of one - could this have something to do with the quotation formatting as well? Re the quotes, if you have special characters such as & or @, after editing they seem to be replaced by ASCII - possibly their references?

Edit: When I tried editing like this last night, I got all the extra characters etc - this now appears to be fixed.

Edited by Yogimax

Posted

I was unable to upload any attachments last night. When I tried this morning, I got an error (which I can't upload a screenshot of)

I am running IE9 and Chrome and the error for both is: Upload skipped (Error403)

One thing I have noticed - in mid post if I hit Enter, I get 2 carriage returns instead of one - could this have something to do with the quotation formatting as well? Re the quotes, if you have special characters such as & or @, after editing they seem to be replaced by ASCII - possibly their references?

Edit: When I tried editing like this last night, I got all the extra characters etc - this now appears to be fixed.

It does seem like it was a rich text editor issue, which SHOULD now be fixed. Let me know if the problem recurs !

P

Posted

yup double attachment issue looks fixed

Posted (edited)

For some reason when using Firefox 5 the new look forum is very very slow to navigate. Using Opera 12 or IE 9 then it seems fine but my default browser is Firefox 5.

I have ensured that I'm using the default skin and have disabled any extensions / addons and yet it still seems to crawl in comparison to those other browsers.

However if I do use Opera then, for some reason, the formatting of replying goes a little screwy. It will do a "double" line carriage return when pressing the return key, for example, whereas FF will just do the one (if that makes sense) as it should.<br><br>I have just returned to edit my post in FF and all the formatting has gone and turned the above into one large block of text in a single paragraph. But when saved it seems to return it to normal but now it contains the symbols........<br>

Edited by dibbles

Posted

I am still investigating the Firefox issue.

P

Posted

Right sorry if this has already been answered and I have missed it.

But since the update, despite being ad free, I am unable to bake kitchen roms. I get a message saying that this is for premuim subscribers only.

Help!

Ralph

Posted

Hello everyone!

When attachment is giving me a picture Upload Skipped (Error403).

Who can help me?

Thank you.

mureta.

Posted

For those who are having issues with alternate shading, Firefox 5 slow downs, broken navigation bar and everything else, give the "simple" theme a try. It fixes all the issues that the default theme introduces and is far, far easier on the eyes.

Posted

Tried to refresh this page:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /home/www/www.modaco.com/conf_global.php on line 34

Posted

Hello everyone!

When attachment is giving me a picture Upload Skipped (Error403).

Who can help me?

Thank you.

mureta.

Hi!

This is uploading an attachment?

P

Posted

Tried to refresh this page:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /home/www/www.modaco.com/conf_global.php on line 34

Sorry, just updating some stuff! :)

P

Posted

Right sorry if this has already been answered and I have missed it.

But since the update, despite being ad free, I am unable to bake kitchen roms. I get a message saying that this is for premuim subscribers only.

Help!

Ralph

Could you point me to the ROM you're having problems with?

Thanks! :)

P

Posted

For those who are having issues with alternate shading, Firefox 5 slow downs, broken navigation bar and everything else, give the "simple" theme a try. It fixes all the issues that the default theme introduces and is far, far easier on the eyes.

It does help :)

Also it looks so much better and it is indeed easier on the eyes, thanks for that.

Posted

Hi!

This is uploading an attachment?

P

Hi!

Right ... I tried everything and I can not attach my picture of my new rom update.

Tks.

mureta.

Posted

Hi!

Right ... I tried everything and I can not attach my picture of my new rom update.

Tks.

mureta.

Thanks, i'll look into it.

P