Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chemicalbuz

where to buy in denmark?

9 posts in this topic

Netonnet.dk looks pretty cheap.

Netonnet.dk looks pretty cheap.

it seems to be from sweden cause it re-address me to netonnet.se... and it ins't cheap, it cost about 240 € :| did i wrong something?

Edited by chemicalbuz

it seems to be from sweden cause it re-address me to netonnet.se... and it ins't cheap, it cost about 240 € :| did i wrong something?

If you live in denmark it will work, because I tried it with danish proxy worked. Here in sweden it just redirects to the swedish page.

If you live in denmark it will work, because I tried it with danish proxy worked. Here in sweden it just redirects to the swedish page.

ahn ok :) i'm in italy but a friend of mine lives in copenaghen and is going to come back here next week so i hope he can buy it for me ;) thanx a lot Cirno kindly as always

EDIT: i tryed a danish proxy too and i get a danish ip but i can anyway get only the same page as italian ip -.- which proxy did you use? could you link me the url with danish proxy and right huawei u8800 page, please

Edited by chemicalbuz

ahn ok :) i'm in italy but a friend of mine lives in copenaghen and is going to come back here next week so i hope he can buy it for me ;) thanx a lot Cirno kindly as always

EDIT: i tryed a danish proxy too and i get a danish ip but i can anyway get only the same page as italian ip -.- which proxy did you use? could you link me the url with danish proxy and right huawei u8800 page, please

213.173.226.190:8000 anonymous Denmark (Copenhagen)

192.38.109.143:3124 PlanetLab proxy Denmark (Lyngby)

192.38.109.143:3128 elite proxy Denmark (Lyngby)

213.173.226.190:8000 anonymous Denmark (Copenhagen)

192.38.109.143:3124 PlanetLab proxy Denmark (Lyngby)

192.38.109.143:3128 elite proxy Denmark (Lyngby)

i really can't understand...i got a danish ip http://imageshack.us...5/39023595.png/ but i still can reach only this page http://imageshack.us/f/683/pagt.png/ :(

do you know another place?

Edited by chemicalbuz

i think i will wait for a friend of mine in finland, it's the cheapest way, i can save about 100 euros!! thanks very much anyway Cirno, i will come back when finally i'll have the phone in my hands :)