[LOCKSCREEN-THEME][09-08] MIUI Lockscreen Theme Thread..NEW 4 LS

Guest Z3US911

Guest Ri2do

Very Nice Mate,

Like the look on some of the lockscreen's,

shame its a bit to complicated for me to customize the apps launched from it :/ Shame really as at the moment i dont use many stock apps :P

Anyway... keep up the good work :D

Thanks

Guest andrewddickey

nice little disclaimer at the end rolleyes.gif

could've at least linked to the actual thread http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1134657

literally no point in this thread

Literally GREAT point in this thread. For without this thread, you would've never linked to the original post on XDA! I never would have thought to look in that section. Many other may not have either.

Thanks Z3US911 for posting this thread and thanks dogwoofer for linking to the original.biggrin.gif

Guest Z3US911

Literally GREAT point in this thread. For without this thread, you would've never linked to the original post on XDA! I never would have thought to look in that section. Many other may not have either.

Thanks Z3US911 for posting this thread and thanks dogwoofer for linking to the original.biggrin.gif

ur welcome..!

nice little disclaimer at the end rolleyes.gif

could've at least linked to the actual thread http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1134657

literally no point in this thread

if u find nothing special thats fine,i have no problem with that.Everyone hve their own opinions.:)

Guest Z3US911

Guyz should i update the thread or just leave it as we hve link to original thread...???

Should i ask moderator to close it...???

Regards

EDIT : Sry for double posting.

Edited by Z3US911

Guest andrewddickey

Guyz should i update the thread or just leave it as we hve link to original thread...???

Should i ask moderator to close it...???

Regards

EDIT : Sry for double posting.

Keep updating it so people don't have to keep bouncing from forum to forum. Just make sure to credit and link to original. I like things to be all in one place.

And you may come across other lockscreen themes that aren't listed there that you'd like to include.

Edited by andrewddickey

Guest ZePhantom

Keep this one.

Dont worry about original thread.

Original thread is not here ... its at XDA.

If the original poster wanted the recognition and thanks, he should have posted here himself.

Give him credit and keep updating this thread.

Good job.

Guest aCROX999

Nice topic, I really like the Colours mod, the best I've seen so far, and Zipper looks cool too.

Thanks for this topic, keep us updated with new lockscreens will you? :)

Guest Z3US911

Nice topic, I really like the Colours mod, the best I've seen so far, and Zipper looks cool too.

Thanks for this topic, keep us updated with new lockscreens will you? :)

definately brother..:)

GR8!

I searched for such a list for ages ;D

no need of googling now..:D

btw, updating soon!!

Guest sckarch

Hi, sorry , are these themes only for gingerbread??? 'cause I'm using Froyo (Trip) and I can't see the option to change my lockscreen, can you help me??

Guest PvyParts

Hi, sorry , are these themes only for gingerbread??? 'cause I'm using Froyo (Trip) and I can't see the option to change my lockscreen, can you help me??

Yes. G/bread only

Pvy,