20 Jan Gr6 (V20o): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (stock+vanilla)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest gensplejs
@PaulOBrien Any update on GB for the o2x?
Sep 01, 3:18 PM

@Gensplejs had PC issues, update the start of next week. With Sony Ericsson and HTC today!
Sep 01, 3:21 PM Edited by gensplejs

Hey folks!

Back from holiday to a failing hard disk on my iMac, which is now fixed. :) I've hit up my source for the latest O2X Froyo and GB releases so we can get the new MCRs out. Fun times! :)

While you're waiting, check out my GetJar patched app and grab some free software - details. :)

P

Hey folks!

Back from holiday to a failing hard disk on my iMac, which is now fixed. I've hit up my source for the latest O2X Froyo and GB releases so we can get the new MCRs out. Fun times!

While you're waiting, check out my GetJar patched app and grab some free software - details.

P

Hi Paul, welcome back!!! ;) which is the latest lg dual version that u ve??? The rc should be 20f!!

Guest McGilljam

Welcome Back Paul.

I've missed you on ye holiday (as many), but I hope that you had a really good time.

I'm eager to use the kitchen now. Never regret that I became a MoDaCo Ad Free member =)

Are you going to use a new thread for it? I'm thinking that I'm gonna put this thread on email when something new comes up.

Edited by McGilljam

Guest ethansp

LG singapore have already release a official GB~

really excited about that.. hopefully there's MKV support...

That official was reported as a leak. Now it's retreat.

Waiting for Paul's info :D

Guest Shadman2011

Hey folks!

Back from holiday to a failing hard disk on my iMac, which is now fixed. :) I've hit up my source for the latest O2X Froyo and GB releases so we can get the new MCRs out. Fun times! :)

While you're waiting, check out my GetJar patched app and grab some free software - details. :)

P

Thanks for this Paul, first thing I got was the 'cool wall' :)

Love the fact that it thinks my phone is a Galaxy S2 as well

I don't yet, that's why i've asked my source to upload the newest build. :)

P

v20f kdz image for SU660 is shared here, maybe this is the best source to use Paul! I guess this means it will be out in not too long for the P990 anyway!

Edited by wapz

Just an update that i'm still waiting for my source to upload the latest ROMs - he's pretty busy but says he should be able to do so by the end of the week. I've asked him to confirm which are the latest versions so I can see if I can source them elsewhere. Doing my best! :)

P

Guest milindchitale

Just an update that i'm still waiting for my source to upload the latest ROMs - he's pretty busy but says he should be able to do so by the end of the week. I've asked him to confirm which are the latest versions so I can see if I can source them elsewhere. Doing my best! :)

P

Dear Paul,

I am one amongst the thousands of MCR admirers and user of your GB versions! God bless you and your team of geeks!!!!

WE all love your hard work and efforts.

milind

Guest c.joenie

Dear Paul,

thank you for the update! I am soooo looking forward to a good working GB. I have seen different versions pop up all over the net, but I rather use yours and wait for it, because your quality rocks!!!!

With much respect and grateful regards,

JJ

P

V21b for Canada LGP990HN has been released and works on P990 according to one user on XDA. 0823 baseband included. Link below. Weirdly however it is Froyo.

http://csmg.lgmobile..._00/V21B_00.kdz

XDA Thread.

Edited by wapz