20 Jan Gr6 (V20o): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (stock+vanilla)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest D4ni3LC

I have some issue here with the data.

whenever i toggle open/close the 3g data. The icon will never fade and it stays there.....when i try use the browser or even market, it says i got no internet connection while my 3g is on.....

Can anyone helps me up here.....im on the gr3 - vanilla theme - neoblaze kernel.

other than that everything works fine.... should i reflashed or is a bug issue ???

(ISSUE FIXED, APN settings problem)

Edited by D4ni3LC

Guest Semesterlund

I have an issue with the Alarm. If I have the phone connected to the power supply during night the alarm wont go off. Today I over slepped 20 min and when I unlocked the phone the alarm started (20 min late) Any one else have this? Can it be fixed?

/Semesterlund

Guest sckank

So that puts us at the weekend or next week before you can get back to the 2X?

Just checking because I have a new 2X (v10d, 405 BB) here that's hanging, reboot and losing 90% of its power for no reason. But I don't want to muck about with upgrading (and voiding warranty) till things are stable, and there are a few too many reported issues ATM. And CM7 doesn't do A2DP (still).

Oh but CM7 do indeed got A2DP now! :)

Guest Brembo109
I have an issue with the Alarm. If I have the phone connected to the power supply during night the alarm wont go off. Today I over slepped 20 min and when I unlocked the phone the alarm started (20 min late) Any one else have this? Can it be fixed?

/Semesterlund

Yes had the same using Deskclock over night while charging at monday. Till now alarm works normal without using Deskclock. Don't know were the problem was.

Edited by Brembo109

Guest skallepar

Anyone experiencing that the connection symbols in the header switch from gray to green even though everything is working fine?

What a great great rom this is anyhow! Kitchen rules.

Hi,

I installed GR3 and I have a problem which happened also with GR2.

Everytime I reboot my phone, it takes around 4 minutes to do it.Before I was on CM7, and the reboot was quite fast.

Anyone experience the same problem or have a solution for it?

Anyone experiencing that the connection symbols in the header switch from gray to green even though everything is working fine?

What a great great rom this is anyhow! Kitchen rules.

Icons are grey when a network connection is established and go green when there is a connection to google

Guest dickepaltte

Hello,

i have problem with my mobile internet. Sometimes when coming from wifi it doesn't work.

Is there a workaround?

Does someone have this problem, too?

thanks bye

Guest burp2001

Hello,

i have problem with my mobile internet. Sometimes when coming from wifi it doesn't work.

Is there a workaround?

Does someone have this problem, too?

thanks bye

i do have the same problem.. it's quite annoying..

Guest HAL_9000

Will the touch key brightness app work with this new GR3?

You mean this one...?

https://market.andro...e=search_result

It works great on Gr3.

After a few days of using Vanilla Gr3 I have to say that this is the most stable and fastest GB I've ever have! If will be possible to remove some small bugs mentioned above and release more RAM, than it will be an ultimate ROM. B)

Guest skallepar

Hi,

I really have problems with the alarm. Both the LG alarm clock and Alarm Droid (on market) does'nt work once the phone goes inte "sleep". I have seen other people suffering from similar problems. Maybe you can look it up once you come back Paul. Apart from this your ROMs are amazing.

P990 with GR3 and Neoblaze 110929 kernel

Cheers

Guest Willimaese

experiencing that the connection symbols in the header switch from gray to green even though everything is working fine...

+1

Edited by Willimaese

Guest mankian

Yes had the same using Deskclock over night while charging at monday. Till now alarm works normal without using Deskclock. Don't know were the problem was.

Having the same issue on CM7. How do you set the alarm without using deskclock???

Guest tombik

I have battery drain issue. And Maps are always on top of batery usage...Even if I havent started it, Maps app seems to starts on its own :-/ Anny idea (i hope its my fault) btw, not logged in latitude of course.

And USB thetering still not working (even after instalation of drivers posted few posts up)

Edited by tombik