Samsung Phone Pad

Guest RuginLee

Guest RuginLee

Hello just new to this forum, wondering if where can I download this samsung phone pad?

s004.jpg

Hope anyone can help me, the reason why I want to download this one is because when I upgraded my omnia i900 to win 6.5 my phone pad changed and I want to have this phone pad again

Thanks in advance!!

Guest mureta

Hello just new to this forum, wondering if where can I download this samsung phone pad?

s004.jpg

Hope anyone can help me, the reason why I want to download this one is because when I upgraded my omnia i900 to win 6.5 my phone pad changed and I want to have this phone pad again

Thanks in advance!!

Hi RuginLee,

Here you go : OmniaSIP

Read also here : Keyboard and Default Input Method

I hope it helps.:)

mureta.

Edited by mureta

Guest mureta

Thank you for your reply but it only helps to set your phonepad into the default input method, what I would like to have is that phonepad interface,

Install OmniaSIP and choose the keyboard as described in the topic.

mureta.

Guest blade87

I think that he wants to have Samsung Keyboard with the same black skin, but I've used a lot of ROMS here and I've never seen such a skin for the keyboard. Most of the ROMS that contain the original Samsung keyboard, use this skin. (Click on the image for information and links)

black-keyboard-i900.png

Guest RuginLee

I think that he wants to have Samsung Keyboard with the same black skin, but I've used a lot of ROMS here and I've never seen such a skin for the keyboard. Most of the ROMS that contain the original Samsung keyboard, use this skin. (Click on the image for information and links)

black-keyboard-i900.png

alright!!! GREAT~~~ But what I want sir is the phonepad, do u have a link for that sir?

Guest blade87

You mean the phone pad that is used as a keyboard? In my opinion the default Samsung Keyboard is much better and faster than this. If this is your first touch screen phone, better start training on the Keyboard not the Phone Pad.

Try downloading the base program from here and skinning it from here. Theoretically it should work. You can also try requesting the base and the skin in this topic, but I don't know if the user is still active in Modaco, because his last post is from 23 January 2009.

Edited by blade87