Official 2.2.2 for MTS 916 (ZTE Racer)

Guest smg22rus

Guest Jésus Alberto

I think it´s better use the several roms 2.2 and 2.3 gen1 , at least if one does not like them, it´s possible to change to another.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest darkmad

and am i able to revert back to gen1 if i dont like it?

You will be able to roll back to gen1, i wrote instruction how to do this in russian on 4pda, but this process is not so easy and not recommended for novice users. But if you want, search for zte racer tpt in current forum section and how to save/restore nvram in blade's section on MoDaCo, it is all you need to roll back.

Guest Racerboy

You will be able to roll back to gen1, i wrote instruction how to do this in russian on 4pda, but this process is not so easy and not recommended for novice users. But if you want, search for zte racer tpt in current forum section and how to save/restore nvram in blade's section on MoDaCo, it is all you need to roll back.

thx, i have visited 4pda quite alot of late and malshenzu but the translation from google/bing translate can be quite crazy sometimes, you get the basics but not always the full details which can be fatal in some cases :lol: thx i wrote a reply in my thread i created HERE

Edited by Racerboy

• 4 months later...
Guest gagan313

You can do it using USDL software. To get TPT files from MTC 2.2.2 update, run MTS installer, go to directory c:\windows\sysdy while it running. You'll find files directory, it contains all you need. Then you must read thistopic http://android.modac...zte-racer-tpt/. Also, you need read, how to backup/restore NVRAM settings, it is very important. Good luck!

hi does this work on my uk zte racer?biggrin.gif

Guest gagan313

you should check the forum, there are few threads about it, try searching or something

yeah but most of the tings said on their are totally confusing.... just need like a step by step tut explaining clearly.....unsure.gif

• 1 year later...