[help needed] X10 turn on by itself and USB not recognised

Guest JuGnO

Guest JuGnO

1-- I have been having this issue with my X10 that when ever i turn it off or take the battery out and put it back in, it turns on by itself, without any input from my side.

i tried to find something related to this on the net but was unable to, please help

2-- Further when i attach the phone with USB cable, it gets detected for just a sec and then USB device not recognised msg comes up on the system. On the phone the USB debugging msg and the indicator light turn on for about a sec then turn off.

Please help i have tried so many threads but could not find any relevant information

I have tried using the phone on different systems but same result.

Guest Ferrum Master

A:Sounds Like Water Damage...

B:USB connector torn off. Cannot enter boot mode, one of the data lines are in the air.

C:USB controller IC is dead (right beneath the USB connector

D:CPU is dead :D

Guest peo306

did u connected ur charger when u put the battery? try to move out ur battery out n ur phone disconnected from everything ok

for use try to install the use driver for se x10, just install pc companion n restart ur pc

if till all problem continue advice u to flash ur phone with flash tool n retry k

Guest JuGnO

A:Sounds Like Water Damage...

B:USB connector torn off. Cannot enter boot mode, one of the data lines are in the air.

C:USB controller IC is dead (right beneath the USB connector

D:CPU is dead :D

I think the connector has some issue :(

did u connected ur charger when u put the battery? try to move out ur battery out n ur phone disconnected from everything ok

for use try to install the use driver for se x10, just install pc companion n restart ur pc

if till all problem continue advice u to flash ur phone with flash tool n retry k

Installed PC companion and restarted, of no avail

cant use flash tool or anything related to flash mode as the phone can not be connected to USB

Does it charge ok?

Yes it does charge, though does not show that it is charging...

Guest mt2jjj

i have similiar problem, when take out battery and put it back in phone they turn on,and when connect cable less thane two secs phone turn on. things what i do to fix that is out baterry from the phone more than 10secs and buy new usb cable, my was broken close the phone connector...