Green stir fry upgrade between versions

Guest mrg9999

Guest mrg9999

Hi,

I hadn't upgraded since 7.0.0 stable, and installed stir fry uisng TPT B13.

What is the recommended method to go from 13 to 15, use tpt again, or is there an incremental method? I don't seem to be able to access clockwork anymore.

Apology if this is a FAQ, rather than flame me, post a link. to the solution.

Guest k0zmic

Hi,

I hadn't upgraded since 7.0.0 stable, and installed stir fry uisng TPT B13.

What is the recommended method to go from 13 to 15, use tpt again, or is there an incremental method? I don't seem to be able to access clockwork anymore.

Apology if this is a FAQ, rather than flame me, post a link. to the solution.

Flash Clockworkmod recovery again using the ROM Manager app from the Market. Then try access it again & upgrade to B15.

Guest mrg9999

Flash Clockworkmod recovery again using the ROM Manager app from the Market. Then try access it again & upgrade to B15.

Thanks.

I guess I wasn't patient enough. On reboot, I get the big green android just sitting there for about 2mins, then it boots the swirly green thing, then up again into B13. I've laoded rom manger but it doesn't know where gren gingr is, it only shows cynangen roms.

Guest k0zmic

You need to Flash GSF B15 manually Clockworkmod. Flash recovery in ROM Manager with the button that says Flash Recovery at the top, then press reboot recovery. Hopefully then you'll be able to access Clockworkmod. You can also enter Recovery by turning the phone off and then press Power & Volume down at the same time.

Guest ShahinTehShiz

Yup, just flash via Clockwork, it also helps to wipe only the Cache and Dalvik Cache in Clockwork, which woul elimate possible problems you might have.