[ROM] Chinese ROMs

Guest Dj Fluminee

Guest Dj Fluminee

I'm creating this topic due to the complicated registration on Malshenzu, which is full of ROMs for zte u x850 (Racer). I'll try to update it daily.

Don't forget to edit build.prop to use english language.

First rom is 2.3.4 MND X850 ZTE-U-B08-sweet miui Second Edition:

Download here: 2.3.4 MND X850 ZTE-U-B08-sweet miui Second Edition

Topic here: Malshenzu

Edited by Dj Fluminee

Guest rremedio

I'm creating this topic due to the complicated registration on Malshenzu which is full of ROMs for zte u x850 (Racer). I'll try to update it daily.

Don't forget to edit buil.prop to get english language.

First rom is 2.3.4 MND X850 ZTE-U-B08-sweet miui Second Edition:

Download here: 2.3.4 MND X850 ZTE-U-B08-sweet miui Second Edition

Topic here: Malshenzu

Any comments about this rom? Is it worth trying?

Guest Dj Fluminee
Any comments about this rom? Is it worth trying?

everything works but the calibration :( for me

wath is the language of the rooms?

chinese, but you can use english by editing build.prop. some have the full language pack provided by cyanogen

Guest equiliym

Spring, handsome brother, sweet, 2.3.4 boot with the X850 is best to use Brush Pack "has been on the map"

you just have to love google translate and its sweet handsome younger brothers :lol:

great topic tho, thumbs up :D

Guest Dj Fluminee

you just have to love google translate and its sweet handsome younger brothers :lol:

great topic tho, thumbs up :D

yeah it's pretty hilarious laugh.gif

if there's any chinese user which speaks english, please have a look at the original posts and PM me the correct translation. Thanks

Guest Racerboy

re : 2.3.5 ZTE-U X850 MND-B01 (tigtex#1 kernal 2.6.32.9-perf)

perfect rom for me, a couple of apps i removed (chinese 1`s) and added a couple myself, battery drain is great as good as tigtex 2.3.4_mooncake_v1.113 and screen calibration is good too, only problem i have is that when i receive a text the green light stays on until i reboot does anyone know of a fix to remedy this thx......

Edited by Racerboy

Guest equiliym

re : 2.3.5 ZTE-U X850 MND-B01 (tigtex#1 kernal 2.6.32.9-perf)

perfect rom for me, a couple of apps i removed (chinese 1`s) and added a couple myself, battery drain is great as good as tigtex 2.3.4_mooncake_v1.113 and screen calibration is good too, only problem i have is that when i receive a text the green light stays on until i reboot does anyone know of a fix to remedy this thx......

isnt that a bug with tigtex's kernel? afaik, all rom with tigtex/deadlink kernel has led issues.. dunno how to fix that tho, was wandering too