Anil K Solanki

What happened to user Avatars?

6 posts in this topic

Hi, the topic title say's it all really. What happened to user Avatars? I can no longer see them, is the site being tweaked etc? Anybody else seeing this, or is it just me?

Anil.

Mac OS X 10.6.8

Firefox 5.0.1

There was an issue with avatars overnight, hopefully this should be resolved this morning.

P

I haven't seen such problem anywhere. mellow.gif

A screenshot taken today at 5.30pm GMT+1.

no-avatars_2aa7.jpg

I have dumped cached items, no change. I have seen some users avatars working, member sej7278 for example, his avatar is working, he does use a non custom one though, perhaps therein lies the problem? Mine is custom, a picture of my handsome face!

Anil.

When I was replying, your and others avatars were okay but now only your avatar seems to be not working. I don't know where is the problem. rolleyes.gif

When I was replying, your and others avatars were okay but now only your avatar seems to be not working. I don't know where is the problem. rolleyes.gif

Hi RohitK, I have re-uploaded my avatar and it seems to be working. It seems custom avatars no longer exist and need to be uploaded again. The only avatars I've seen working are one's provided by MoDaCo. Interesting.

More stuff for Paul to do.

Anil.