• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Htc trophy

1 post in this topic

Hello.. i got a htc trophy os 7 ! i really think this is not a good os. i think its slow and hangs ups. i still miss a GOOD backup program and i cant do what i want whit the phone. restrictions ? therfore i want maby a new phone i wondering to buy a android phone but thath is another discustion..

i ask cuple of questions here.. is there a good backup prgoram ore backup solution fore this phone ?? i see some pepole make apps fore this i tryed to use some of them on the phone but i all seems buggy! rearly work. and i live in norway whitch means the zune think accunt think dosent work here yet couse of the microsoft havent relesed it here yet.. my phone is not norwegian i run english versjon.

2: is there a mod to android ? from os 7 to android ? i wuld LOVE to try it.. if i culd be the first to try this ore help whit anything.. respone to this tread..;)

i like the app who lets me manage my home server 2011 on the phone.. thise tings i love but i hawent got so mutch acess to marked place as you duded.. couse of the microsoft realeese..

to this got a bit strange thread but i hope you got it..

And is there a app like vlc? ore media player? who lets you play thing froom phone of your choise ?? i down loaded vlc remote? and some of them apps.. this sucks!! i want the vlc on my phone.

i hope you hawe some answers.. i was mutch easeyer before when i was flashing nokia phones.. mutch more fun ! ;)