PLZZZ help, phone wont start!!!!

Guest dv1234

Guest dv1234

HUAWEI U8800

HI, I badword up my phone bu replacing the BOOT.IMG and RECOVERY:IMG at the same time...... when i boot i get a blue screen.

Just wondering if some could make a download link for ALL the cust image... I have tried replace the boot.img , but I removed a .IMG that souldent be removed :( (By incidence)

If some could do that it could be GREAT!!!!!!!

(Using B160 ROM..)

Guest dv1234

Just download a rom image and put the dload folder on your sd card. Then vol + - power your phone and voilah.

yeaaaah,,, easy to put them in your SD card when phone dont star and i dont have a external sd card ......

Guest dv1234

When you get the magical blue screen, you must have deleted your cust folder. I recommend you go download any standard firmware and reflash.

http://wiki.modaco.c..._Firmware_U8800

cant flash, Blues screen when i go to recovery too... cant you just copy your cust data... and make a download link... I innsidently deleted a Cust file.. not an .IMG but MSD or something.. begins whit an E.......

Guest dv1234

The problem started when i got a (error status 7) in perfect recovery aka. clockworkmod. and goolged how to neo get it.. it says tat ineeded to replace revovery.IMG and BOOT.IMG what an other recovery and Hbot.... I did so . the phone didnt start.. IDEOS picture stoud still. and then i downloaded B160. and replaced the BOOT.IMG and then i insidently deleted a cust file.. the screen went blue..... :(

Guest Cirno

The problem started when i got a (error status 7) in perfect recovery aka. clockworkmod. and goolged how to neo get it.. it says tat ineeded to replace revovery.IMG and BOOT.IMG what an other recovery and Hbot.... I did so . the phone didnt start.. IDEOS picture stoud still. and then i downloaded B160. and replaced the BOOT.IMG and then i insidently deleted a cust file.. the screen went blue..... :(

And then download again the firmware I sent to you @last post

When you get the magical blue screen, you must have deleted your cust folder. I recommend you go download any standard firmware and reflash.

http://wiki.modaco.c..._Firmware_U8800

So download one firmware and follow instructions it will work "again" like nomrally !

Guest dv1234

okey. i got an SD card... and made the folder dload.. and putted the B136 in it. pressed VOL + - and power. but it dont download or installs.. can some one telol me how to do it properly? o.O

Guest Cirno

okey. i got an SD card... and made the folder dload.. and putted the B136 in it. pressed VOL + - and power. but it dont download or installs.. can some one telol me how to do it properly? o.O

Did you hold them all?

You should do it until it says updating firmware something screen.

Guest dv1234

Did you hold them all?

You should do it until it says updating firmware something screen.

YES!!! but the screnn just show a purple screen. think i didnt make a good folder right... can you take a screen shot og your SD?

Guest dv1234

I think it is beacuse I haven't partisioned the SD card yet... The only folder that is on it is dload. if you have a pc porgam to do so , it woulr be nice if you linked it. :D

Guest Cirno

I think it is beacuse I haven't partisioned the SD card yet... The only folder that is on it is dload. if you have a pc porgam to do so , it woulr be nice if you linked it. :D

There is no need for external program, also if you haven't partitioned the SDCard you wouldn't be able to add anything also I am pretty sure you might not done this part correctly. What format is the SDCard filesystem with?

You need fat32.

• 1 year later...
Guest Cursed Chico

It cant mount sd card, i cant format sd card and now i have blue screen error. By mistake i deleted everything :( I made a file image and put amss.mbn

boot.img

EMMCBOOT.MBN

recovery.img

to in it but still cant oopen phone :( What will i do?