Sign in to follow this  
shpal

Confused about forums....

I've been using the San Francisco/ZTE blade forum for a while and now I am thinking of getting a Galaxy tab I thought I'd browse the relevant forum for tips. I went to the android madaco home page and browsed - device specific....tablets....Samsung galaxy tab and found a link

http://android.modaco.com/forum/537-samsung-galaxy-tab-89-tab89modacocom/

which is a completely empty forum???? I couldn't believe that no one had a GT and so I googled "galaxy tab forum" and found this one....why is the other one empty and how can people find this - other than via google...

Thanks

That forum is for the new 8.9in model hence the forum is quiet, I think there's an error on the frontpage though as I can't see a link to here either, there did used to be one before they re-organised the sections on the Android homepage. I always come by just goingn to tab.modaco.com

John

That forum is for the new 8.9in model hence the forum is quiet, I think there's an error on the frontpage though as I can't see a link to here either, there did used to be one before they re-organised the sections on the Android homepage. I always come by just goingn to tab.modaco.com

John

Ahh yes, I see now. I'll just bookmark this one. Thanks