Sign in to follow this  
d4m4n

U8800 for FREE or 7,92€ or 15,84€. Really.

d4m4n    1

The Finnish operator Elisa had a really crazy deal this week. In fact it's still tomorrow. If you changed your mobile subscription from operator DNA to operator Elisa you got a U8800 for free.

If you did not have any mobile subscription from operator DNA you could just open one in 5 minutes and then go to Elisa and get your free phone.

The catch was a 12 or 24 month deal. Some like I and most of my friends got a 12 month deal and some got a 24 month deal. You could choose the cheapest monthly cost of just 0,66€ (with cheap prices of 0,66€ per minute or SMS). That makes 7,92 or 15,84€. The phone is not even locked. You could throw the SIM card in your drawer and just pay the bill of 0,66€every month.

I have no idea how they are going to try make money out of this.

Edited by d4m4n

d4m4n    1

Some places are now charging 50€ extra for it. You can also choose HTC Legend. Still a great bargain.

There is still a change to get the phone if you live in Finland. Elisa shops are open until 16:00 and some places still got stock.