[ROM] [30-07] X10-Iris_3.0.1.G.0.75-TripNRaVeR - UPDATE 01

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

I have a big question

I have updates my x10 to official gb2.3.3 via SEUS and you know it's not rooted so i can't install xRecovery.

I want a rooted GB.

what's the solution to this problem?

Flash back to 2.1 and xrecovery 0.3 then install the zip provided in the OP

Guest AlecJW

Thank you.

Thats correct download the next version.. make sure you the zip with 01 in the end of the filename and flash that.

@AlecJW

The only solution is to flash 2.1 again and install xrecovery 0.3 and follow the procedure for installing this rom.

Guest Behrad

Thanks Trip. it works

I like the way you love your gf

Edited by Behrad

Guest dwl99

1st post says:

"Required:

kernel and baseband from the official release"

Does this refer to stock 2.1? I currently have TW007 (2.2) - does this mean I need to do anything else before flashing the 2.3 ROM? Some step-by-step instructions on the 1st post would be greatly appreciated :)

Guest glim9981

1st post says:

"Required:

kernel and baseband from the official release"

Does this refer to stock 2.1? I currently have TW007 (2.2) - does this mean I need to do anything else before flashing the 2.3 ROM? Some step-by-step instructions on the 1st post would be greatly appreciated :)

Just download both of the files and follow the instruction as stated in OP...

All working fine...just finish flashed it...Thanks again...TripNRaveR...

Will wait for your MIUI GB Final version...

Guest Oodie

@ Trip . -- Are these instructions correct ? Is this how I flash your custom GB version ??

Edit : - Got my Answer . Thankyou . & Well Done !

hey guys

as Trip said you just need xrecovery 0.3

so here is instruction

- download ROM [.zip file] provided in first post

- go to recovery and install it

- DO NOT REBOOT

- remove battery and wait for few seconds... 30 sec at least

- flash ftf file with Flash Tool... Baseband and kernel

-reboot and enjoy ;)

Cheers

HD

Edited by Oodie

Guest plut094

hey Trip, just want to confirm with you.

After we flash your latest GB ROM, we pull out the battery right?

Yup then flash the firmware via flashtool.

Guest BuglyAstard

When you say "pull battery and flash ftf with flashtool" do you mean, pull the battery, get flashtool ready, and hold the back key while plugging in the battery? Im a little confused here usually my phone is ON when I use flashtool and I power off while holding the back key.

Guest Z3US911

how can i flash this if i hve updated my phn fom PC companion...???

I am unrooted right now.

can't use flash tool,

then,HOW TO FLASH THIS ROM..???

Guest esu89x

There is alredy xRecovery for GB, i'm waiting now for easy root on 2.3 that I don't have to revert to 2.1 ROM. I think soon there will be a easy way to flash roms, like before.

Edited by esu89x

Guest fusioncoast

flashed and everything is working from yest night i am awake

first flashed the stock was laggy so came back to 2.1 installed recovery

n installed trips rom its a bit laggy but not as much as stock

i hope the bravia engine or arc rom will come soon by the way trips miui n arc iris rom with bravia engine are more smooth any day

Guest JazzLOCO

Funny how in the other forums they have the "makesay" of what to do or which rom to use... here you just use the ones that YOU like, lol!!!

Anyways... I'll be honest, like I said on the other side, I'm sure the devs can do a better job than Sony Ericsson, do you guys agree?

And Trip, you still my fav, dev!!! ;)

Now where's my check for speaking good about you? :D

Guest JazzLOCO

I just have one BIG BIG main concern... Windows 7 64bit and the inability of it going on debugging mode with the phone... this sucks, because it means that I can't complete the flashing part... any workaround to this main issue?

Guest CeeJay-88

I just have one BIG BIG main concern... Windows 7 64bit and the inability of it going on debugging mode with the phone... this sucks, because it means that I can't complete the flashing part... any workaround to this main issue?

I use win 7 64bit... and it works fine for me :-)

Guest corei7qm

is there the xrecovery update by zdzihu from xda included, because he says that there are problems with the original 0.3(for 2.1) and gingerbread, so he builded an update ????

Guest ozzybulldog

When you connect your X10 on your PC does it ask how you want to connect? And if so you should choose connect your phone to manage your content. If this works correctly pccompanion will discover your x10 and install, if they aren't installed already, the correct drivers for your x10. After this pccompanion shall start up and show that your phone is connected. Now you can use your x10 in flash.

I am using Windows 7 64bit and have no problems. But your phone has to be discovered and installed via pccompanion to work correctly.

Oz

Guest JazzLOCO

When you connect your X10 on your PC does it ask how you want to connect? And if so you should choose connect your phone to manage your content. If this works correctly pccompanion will discover your x10 and install, if they aren't installed already, the correct drivers for your x10. After this pccompanion shall start up and show that your phone is connected. Now you can use your x10 in flash.

I am using Windows 7 64bit and have no problems. But your phone has to be discovered and installed via pccompanion to work correctly.

Oz

And it did... as of now, I am TRIPPIN' big time with GB... recognized my data provider on the get-go!!! and yes, I'm setting it up like a champ!! WOOOHOOOO guys you all rock! :)