[ROM] Wolfs TW Gingerbread | Feel the difference | V6 out | 17/9/2011

Guest Wolfbreak

Guest Eisel

Wolf. Did you forget to include "be_video" and "be_photo" files that provided by Z to enable so called "Bravia Engine" ?

was goin to ask the same question, because bravia is still at 50% for me xD

Guest Lancez

sorry to cut in like this, wolf. but it's like watching a soup opera LOL......... kudos to you.

P.S. don't worry, i'm not moderating today :rolleyes:

Guest Eisel

Yes it is there

hmm.. ok, strange, but seems im not the only one without BE experience..

tried z's patch, was the same for his, no results at all...

but in the end, never had BE and its not nessecery for me as it works only in the gallery ^^

STILL: awsome rom wolf!!!

Guest naker7

I have a problem with battery drain, only 5 hours to leed 100 % battery :S how can i fix this ? i tried reinstalling all steps....

Guest Eisel

I have a problem with battery drain, only 5 hours to leed 100 % battery :S how can i fix this ? i tried reinstalling all steps....

have you installed from stock 2.1?

wiped battery stats?

becouse have now 20% nearly 1 days without loading

Edited by Eisel

Guest naker7

have you installed from stock 2.1?

wiped battery stats?

becouse have now 20% nearly 1 days without loading

i didnt wipe battery stats, because in the installation steps posted by wolf, he dont say " wipe battery", only steps are, full factory, wipe cache, and dalvik...

Guest Eisel

i didnt wipe battery stats, because in the installation steps posted by wolf, he dont say " wipe battery", only steps are, full factory, wipe cache, and dalvik...

then try wiping battery stats, should solve your problem ;)

Edited by Eisel

Guest erwinwijaya

after update to 004 i cant use data connection on my phone,but if i use wifi thetering,i can browsing from my pc..

solved:after reboot i can connect again

Edited by erwinwijaya

hy w! I am using your rom for some hours now and I can't find any bugs! I have a idea of some function that I really miss like auto brightness witch I don't know why is missing (gb 2.3.3 or stock).

good job my friend

Guest BuglyAstard

after update to 004 i cant use data connection on my phone,but if i use wifi thetering,i cant browsing from my pc..

solved:after reboot i can connect again

Ive noticed that with some roms tethering doesnt work right away, such as barnacle, where I would start it but get errors or wouldnt see it with my computer, then after reboot it works, every time btw. You said you "cant" use data on your phone but you "cant" browse with your pc, I think on the first "cant" you meant "can" correct?

Guest Mad-Dog4578

I have the same issue. Installed the oo4 update, previous to install data connection works, installed update and got bravia but no data connection.

Guest mt2jjj

well, its been long i use one of yours rom-s wolf, but tonight i try with this one :) . i am on official gb, and it is so boring dry.gif . the important thing is only that data connection and camera work propertly on rom,for speed and other stuff i dont care much but its welcome,,...

Edited by mt2jjj

Guest Bluenos3

Haven't seen it mentioned, after using GPS and Google Maps to reach my destination, I turned off my GPS using the Power Widget, it turned my GPS off (I think) but the GPS icon is still shown on my notification bar. Only rebooting my phone fixes this.

I'm not sure if this is specific to your ROM, as this is the only official 2.3 ROM I have tried since it was released.

Keep up the good work dude.

Guest Lancez

Haven't seen it mentioned, after using GPS and Google Maps to reach my destination, I turned off my GPS using the Power Widget, it turned my GPS off (I think) but the GPS icon is still shown on my notification bar. Only rebooting my phone fixes this.

I'm not sure if this is specific to your ROM, as this is the only official 2.3 ROM I have tried since it was released.

you use back button to exit Gmap not power widget.

Guest Neel007

this happens when GPS do not work.... GPS do not get fixed and keep on showing icon even if you close the map...

Guest WhiteKnight0095

Hotfix 005 is out,any one hv test it?any bug solved or any improvement?:lol:is got any data connection problem?:Dwaiting for good news,cheers every one,thks WB

Guest JazzLOCO

Hotfix 005 is out,any one hv test it?any bug solved or any improvement?:lol:is got any data connection problem?:Dwaiting for good news,cheers every one,thks WB

Working great for me, Facebook unuseable after putting in the timescape and facebook inside delete... not that I care! I use seesmic :D

Guest erwinwijaya

Ive noticed that with some roms tethering doesnt work right away, such as barnacle, where I would start it but get errors or wouldnt see it with my computer, then after reboot it works, every time btw. You said you "cant" use data on your phone but you "cant" browse with your pc, I think on the first "cant" you meant "can" correct?

the 2nd was wrong..i mean "can"

Guest rendeiro2005

no... go back to 2.1 , root it , xrecovery and install this rom following steps...

---

50% bravia engine.... does it really work? or it's sh**t ??? n if so remove it please...

Thanx :).

take your own conclusions. taken on my way home with vary awful conditions from my own rom

with

dsc0049yh.jpg

without

dsc0050wz.jpg

the blacks are quite different...and all the image quality

Guest rendeiro2005

Wolf. Did you forget to include "be_video" and "be_photo" files that provided by Z to enable so called "Bravia Engine" ?

check if this 2 are present on build.prop file

ro.service.swiqi.supported=true

persist.service.swiqi.enable=1

also to make sure that BE is working, uncheck BE reboot, take a photo then check BE reboot and take a photo...you´ll see